T W O | MASK

IT'S A FACE NOT A MASK : Ep 2

Ginny and her new friends were currently in the hallway explaining the cliques of the school to Ginny.

"So that was Sophie Sanchez" Abby said as the four of them walked through the hallway.

"She's a senior!" Norah added on.

"She's done cocaine and she's got the best ass in school." Maxine started. "She hangs out in blue with the popular seniors." Ginny looked towards the blue chair where a bunch of seniors resided.

"Then there's deaf kid yellow." Maxine explained. "Hi! How's your summer?" Maxine signed towards one of the kids.

"Light green is for losers!" Abby said as they turned their heads and looked at the so called losers.

"Abby, be nice." Maxine warned.

"Thats ABC hallway." Abby said pointing to the hallway behind the four girls. "It's like jock hallway but it also just smells a lot like Axe."

"And red is for delinquents and stoners like my brother, Logan , and apparently Aspen?" Maxine said looking at Melo and Aspen talking about whatever.

At the mention of Aspen, Abbys breath hitched but she covered it up. They hadn't spoken to each other since their hangout so it was kind of awkward. Aspen tried but abby was kind of freezing her out.

"Hey Aspen!!" Maxine said waving at her.

Aspen looked up and gave Maxine a nod in acknowledgment. She caught Abby staring at her and immediately looked away. Something about her and Abby not talking after what they did made her feel sick, like she used Abby or did something wrong.

Abby tore her gaze off of Aspen and continued walking with her friends.

"And here, we have berry tree." Norah said gesturing towards the tree that stood above a single chair. "For the cool sophomores."

"Hey MAN." A girl with a high pitched voice said.

"Oh, people call us MAN, Maxine, Abby, Norah, because we're inseparable." Maxine said putting emphasis on the inseparable.

"Samantha has been trying to weasel her way in for years, but she is the definition of second-tier." Abby said after letting out a sigh in annoyance.

"Guys! With Ginny we can be GMAN." Maxine said enthusiastically.

Abby laughed at this and grabbed Maxine and Norah away from Ginny to discuss the topic of "GMAN."

"Why are you messing with MAN?" Abby asked frustratedly.

"What? I like Ginny." Maxine said confused at the reluctance of letting Ginny join their clique.

"Ok." Abby started. "Well, I mean, she's fine, I guess."

"She and Hunter would be cute together." Norah positively added.

"I love love!" Maxine said jumping up and down.

Oh my God, you are so transparent." Abby said. "You just want a girlfriend."

"That is not true!" Maxine said. "Shouldn't you be more accepting of Ginny, you're dating her very attractive sister."

"We're not dating." Abby said sternly.

"What happened with Press?" Norah asked.

"Stop stop" Abby said silencing them. "Enough about the people involved in my "romance" life."

Aspen was in the living room playing FIFA 23 when Maxine walked into the house all dressed up.

"What're you doing here?" Aspen asked sitting up and taking off her headset. "Get out of my house."