T H R E E | RICH SHIT

NEXT LEVEL RICH PEOPLE SHIT : EP 3

DAY BEFORE THE SLEEPOVER

"GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING!" Georgia yelled thorought the house.

Aspen groaned and got up quickly before her mom could have the chance to burst into her room and yell at her. She wasn't in much of a mood to go to school today, but that wasn't anything new.

She went to her closet and looked for an outfit to put on. She wasn't trying to do too much today so she just sorted out some black crocs, grey sweatpants and a grey sweater.

"ASPEN, GINNY, GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Georgia yelled once again from the kitchen. "Time doesn't grow on trees children."

Aspen rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom to get ready, before she left to go downstairs.

Aspen went downstairs and saw her mom on the phone with some random person.

"Have I found Jesus? No, son of bitch's playing hard to get!" Georgia replied obviously switching the conversation she was previously having. "Please don't call my phone again."

"Slutty top" Ginny said to her mother looking at her bright blue shirt.

"Stop being gross" Aspen replied back to Ginny.

"Am I wrong?" Ginny said while shrugging and sitting at the table.

"I got the top at the store you stole from." Georgia replied in a very petty way. "Waffle, I toasted them."

Aspen laughed at her mom's remark while taking the waffle from her hand.

Ginny rolled her eyes and silently handed her mom a flyer.

"What's this?" Georgia asked opening up the folded paper.

"Sophomore sleepover." Ginny replied boredly. "Welcome to pleaseantville!"

"What is pleasant about the idea of sleeping on the gym floor in sleeping bags?!" Georgia exclaimed.

"I agree" Aspen said before shoving the last piece of waffle into her mouth.

"Whatever." Ginny replied. "Ellens running it so you can just give her the money for my ticket."

"Excuse me, miss." Georgia replied taken aback. "You have a job!"

"I start today after school I don't have any money yet." Ginny said while eating some cut up fruit from the table.

"How much money is it?" Georgia asked.

"Hundred bucks." Aspen said replying before Ginny could. "Can you believe it?"

"Hundred bucks to spend a night in a school you already go to??" Georgia asked exasperated.

"You moved us to this rich white ass town, this is what they do here." Ginny said still mad about the whole moving situation.

"True." Aspen said. She couldn't help but agree with Ginny, the people in this town are really fucking weird.

"Aspen honey, are you going to this sophomore sleepover aswell?" Georgia asked rubbing her temple.

"Maybe." Aspen said thinking about it. She then remembered that Abby would probably be there and changed her answer. "Probably."

"200 hundred dollars for a night in the school..." Georgia said knowing she's the one who has to pay for the both of them.

Aspen leaned on a locker next to Logan talking about sophomore sleepover.

"Yea I think I'm going, my mom said yea so.." Aspen said shrugging.