Chapter 14

Steve POV's

-

"Steve I need to talk to you 'cause I really really like you" she said.

She likes me, but I can't date her, 'cause I have many enemies if they know I date her, they probably kill her or use her, no, not now.

"I-I can't" I said

"Why?! You love her don't you?"

"Not because I love her, I love you just..."

"Just what?"

"I can't"

"Fine, but this not change anything, right?"

"Of course, we still friends, bestfriends I mean you're my bestfriends very best friends"

She smile, I feel so horrible for saying that, it's not true, I cant, just I don't want, why? Because I want to protect her.

We walk to outside, she put her headset on her ears and walk away from me.

-

Natasha POV's

-

I put my headset on my ears and hear 'You must have had a broken heart' by Westlife (if you don't ever heard that, find that song 'cause it's so sad and so good). What he said is hurt me so bad, I walk to Wanda room.

She lay on her bed, but when she see me she stand up. He eyes say 'are you alright?'.

"I already knock"

"I heard that, what happens is he taking away his chance?"

"Mhm... I hate him and love him at the same time"

"It's okay, I feel it too sometime"

"Pietro?"

"Who else"

"I think he reject(if its wrong correct me) me, because Sharon, but I don't know, he said he love me, maybe just a lie like he just said"

" Do not take the conclusion first"

"But he just reject me"

"I will talk to him"

"You will?"

"Anything for my bestfriends or whatever you want"

"Bestfriends"

I hug he tight, well... maybe too thight.

A/N
-

I love Wanda thank you!!!!
❤❤❤❤