Chapter 4

Steve POV's

Okay, so me, Natasha, Tonny, Pepper, Bruce, and Clint walk to the canteen. I look to Natasha, gosh she look beutifull with a cute blue sky pijama and a robe, she ponytail her hair, it makes her more cute. Well... I wear a blue and white t-shirt and a    jeans and a robe.

Akward, the girls wear a pijama and the boy wear a t-shirt and a jeans. I know it's little akward actually, but don't mind.

I take a spaghetti and a water. Natasha take a salad and a water, just like me. Tonny take a meatball and grape drink. Pepper take salad and a milk. Clint take a noodle and juice. And Bruce take some fish and a milk.

I see Tonny take his handphone and texting with I don't know who and then he eat again. "Who do you send a message?" Ask Pepper

"My mother, why? Are you jealous?" Ask Tonny

"Me? Jealous? Never" replied Pepper

Natasha look to her watch. "Oh my god!" Said Natasha.

"What?!" Ask me

"Language lesson start 5 minutes" said Natasha panic

"Don't worry you three take your books and go, we'll be fine" said Pepper

"Okay, bye Pep" said Tonny

We sit in the class wait for Mrs. Sarah. I look to my watch, we're late, but where is Mrs. Sarah?

Finally she come with a book.

"Soory, I'm late oh, is there a new student?" Ask Mrs. Sarah

Natasha raise her hand. "Can you tell us who you are?" Ask Mrs. Sarah and then she walk to the front

"My name is Natasha Romanoff and I'm from Russia" said Natasha and she walk again to her chair

"Okay, now we gonna learn a France lesson" said Mrs. Sarah

Sh*t! I don't smart at France, another lesson, please! Okay, I'm in trouble. I look to Tonny and he look me back, I'm like 'what are we gonna do?' And he just like 'she is gonna kill us'  and we look Natasha and she look like 'oh, France, okay, just let's start' .

So she smart at France? Well... looks like. She is so peace. Now I open my book and search page 132. This book is killing me, because this book is so big and so thick.

———————————————————————————————————

Me, Natasha and Tonny walk to our bedroom and we look Pepper, Clint and Bruce, they are sleep already.

I put my robe and sleep to my bed. Well... my bed is next to Natasha, so I can see how she sleep.

Wow, she so tired, so she sleep already. I see her sleep, she so peacefull. Her red hair, her pijama and her skin, she look diffrent from other woman. I like it.

———————————————————————————————————

Natasha POV's

I see my parents stand infront of me. I try to run to them, but I can't, why I can't? Suddenly they fall. Blood, there was a blood on their chest. I look to my hand, 'Oh, my god, what did I've done?' I was holding a gun. I kill them?

"Natasha?" Ask Steve

"What did you've done?" Ask my aunt

"I-I don't..." I can speak anymore. I lost controll of my feet, I fall and I cried in the grownd.