Chapter 13

When I wake up I see Steve has left, but he leave his warm. I get up and wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk to the kitchen and see Wanda cook a pancake and I try to help her.

"Need a hands?"

"Ah, sure"

Finally the pancake is ready and I eat them with fast." I think someone is hungry" Tony said

"Shut up!" I said

"Okay, I want to bath now" he said again

After I finish my breakfast, I have a quick bath.

When I finish my bath, I see Wanda in my bed. Smiling at me. "What's we go here?"

"Um... I just, just want to you"

"Okay, say it"

"It's just... I-I don't know..."

"What did you don't know"

"The world, after what I saw I didn't... I just can't"

"It's okay, It's happens to me too"

"I'm sorry, but I need a person who cant share secret's like you"

Wanda walk around my room and she see my captain america toy (busted!!! Haha). I hug her and maybe it cant be better.

"I really thanks for this"

"It's okay, but I need to talk something to you"

"Of course, anything's"

"What's you gonna do if you fall in love with your bestfriends?"

"Umm... let me thinks, I thinks I'm gonna just day it, you know take my chance"

"Okay, I have to go"

"Okay"

We go outside and I ran to Steve, he talk to Clint. They smile when they see me,I smile back.

"Steve I need to talk to you, privatly"

"Okay, bye Clint"

"Bye"

I pull Steve to janitor room. He really have a big boody and it almost don't give me a room.

"Steve, I need to talk to you 'cause I really, really like you"

A/N :
-
Hi guys a clifhanger what do ya think?
Did ya think Steve gonna be her boyfriends or nah? Comment bellow
Oh and I just watch Insidious chapter 3 and buy a toy (like in pic ☝). Well... we can't see the toy, so I can't choose Black Widow. I really hope it's not hulk or ultron and I got Captain America... YEAYYY!!!!
LOVE YA
❤❤