Chapter 11

Me drive my car faster than usually and I cant see Hill is little afraid, cause she holding the armrest to tight. "Can you just drive slowly? Or do you want me to drive?" She ask, but I ignored her.

-

Steve POV's

I heard a knock from my door, it can't be her. I told myself, but when I open it, it's really her. I shocked and frozen at the dame time.

"Steve I need to talk with you privatly"

"Okay, with Hill?"

"Nope, cant you?"

"Sure, I just wait you two in the car"

"Okay"

I hug her tightly and she freezing. She finally pull back. "Steve, don't get me wrong, if you think I come here for you, it's totally wrong". I shocked so why is she here.

"I'm here for talk about Bucky and Nick"

"Come inside!"

"I think my dreams are not dreams, maybe they are memories"

"You have that too?"

"Yes, we have to talk to Furry"

"Okay, I just grab my jacket"

We come into her car and Hill sit in back. Natasha is the best driver ever, but I little bit scared, 'cause I don't want to be the next simoncelli.

When we finally arrive at Nick house, me and Natasha run into the house, while Hill stay inside the car. Natasha knock the door and Nick open it.

"Well... come in"

"Thanks, Nick we have to say something to you"

"Say it!"

"Did you know how to come back to past?"

"Nope, wait did you just travelling time?"

"Yes, well... but when we travel, Bucky is separete from us"

"We have to find Bucky, but I learn it, we cant go back if we die"

"So we have to die?"

"Just live it"

We start to walk back to Tony tower. It's really memories. Natasha drive the car with quietly, I feel bad for her, but I can't just blame Sharon.

-

Natasha POV's

I need to remember what is in the past, but I can't. I driveback to Tony tower. When we arrive Tony welcome us pretty anoying.

"Shut up morrons!"

I walk back to my office and find any  file and read it one by one,I learn about the tragedy when a girl name Wanda Maximoff and a boy name Pietro Maximoff he died, Thor, and Vision. We are Avengers.

Finally I walk back to my house, but I hit a girl, I think she is Wanda. "Well... I'm sorry, Wanda, right?"

"Oh, yes! I'm sorry Natasha and I have to say taht I want to ask you to come with me"

"What for?"

"Dinner, 7 o'clock in my house"

"Okay, see you"

"Great, bye"

I wear a comfy black dress, a sweater and a black jeans(just like in the pic). I heard someone knock my door and when open it. It's Steve. "What do you want Steve?"

"I want to say I'm sorry"

"You know I'm kinda busy"

"Where are you going?"

"Bye Steve"

I drive my car and stop at the adress in mt file. I knock the door and Wanda open it with a smile. When I walk in I see there's Tony, Clint and Bruce.

"Hey! Cutie!" Said Clint while he hugs me

"Hey! Dork face!"

I see Wanda wear a  blue navy tank top, a green jacket and a blue jeans. Clint wear a shirt and jacket and blue jins too. Tony wear a long sweater and a jeans. Bruce wear a shirt and purple jeans. I heard a knock from the door. I try to see it, but I see Steve he wear a white shirt, a blue jacket and blue navy jeans.

I sit next to Wanda and Clint, Steve sit infront of me. He look worry to me. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Nothing"

"You should say ''cause you look beutiful'" Tony said

"Yeah, but the end he died, so good things he don't say that"

"We cant change the story" Tony said

"We have to ask John Green first" said Bruce

"You are morrons" I said

When I finish my dinner. I try to home, but Tony said 'no' so Isit again with queitly. Wanda is talk first. "Okay, so like Tony said yesterday, I invite you for dinner is for talking about Tony idea"

"Thanks, Wanda, so... like she said we here for talk about my idea, my idea is since my tower is for Avengers, why don't we all live in there? There is ten bedroom left" said Tony

"I agree" said Bruce

"This is the first time you are genius" Clint say

"I don't" I said

"Well... you have too" said Wanda

"Right Steve?" Brue said

"I don't know" said Steve

"I think I know what happens, you two have a fight, right?" Ask Clint

"Okay I agree" I said

"That's my girl" said Clint

"Oh, and I have a suprise for you" said Wanda

"Said it" said Clint

"Suprise!" Said a boy, I think Pietro

We all see him as suprise. "I thought you die" said Steve.

"You said walk it off" he replied

"Okay, so... we pack our things tomorrow" said Wanda

A/N :
Hey guys! I jave so many idea today so I write again. I hope marvel is like this so we all happy . I hate when Pietro die so I try to bring him back to the story. So see ya guys!
❤❤