Chapter 18

I woke up and see the clock on the wall and see it's almost 1 am. I forgot to pack my things so I get up and put Pietro heads in a pillow (It's a yes they all sleep in couch) I put a blanket on him.

I ran upstairs and pack my things. I don't so much worry about Pietro 'cause he has a lot more clothes than me crazy isn't ? At least he don't have to shopping. I put all my new clothes in my suitcase and some things in my bags.

I do have a make up just don't like to use them, maybe some foundation, eye shadow sometimes, lipstick and a mascara if I want to, but I like to just use my powder and my lipbalm. I put my make up tools in my bags and put my novel.

After I finish I took a hot nice bath and after I finsh I look at the watch it's already 2 am so I come downstairs again and sleep ib the couch, I know what you think why not in my bed, 'cause I like to sleep with my brother he keep's me comfy so yeah I kinda like it.

I woke up again and see everyone is awake. I see the clock it's 3 am. I start to get up and put my fresh make up, just powder and lipbalm and blush on in my apple check.

I ran downstairs and drag my bags and suitcase to Tony car. I get in in his car. I sit in the back with Pietro and in front is Tony and Bruce. So in Nat car is her, Steve and Clint.

It took 3 hours to go to the beach. When we in there, I see the ocean it's so blue and there is a small modern Villa, I though it was Tony. We stand outside first and then I saw a girl with blond hair, I think she is Pepper.

"Okay, first, Pep this is Wanda and Pietro, Wan, Piet, Pepper" Tony said introduce us, but not right spelling my name.

"So this is my Villa (see?) This Villa is have 4 bedroom and I take a room with Pepper" Tony said

"Pietro" I said

"Steve" Nat said

"Then you just have me pal" Clint said

"Okay so tonight we have a bonfire and we gonna make a steak and marshmallow" Tony said

"But for now?" Nat ask

"We going to swiming!!!!" Tony scream like a 3 years old girl.

"I'm not gonna swiming, the water must be cold" I said

"Okay, angel you cant just wait for the water" Pietro said and I hug him.

I change my clothes to a white tank top and a jeans short. I put my slippers and don't forget to bring my sun glasses 'cause I know the sun is almost rise.

Pietro, Steve, Tony, Bruce and Clint is wear a short and Nat amd Pep is wear a cute bikinis. I bring my bikinis just I don't want to swim anyway I just lay on beach chair and put radio and hear song and continue my reading.

I see my watch and it's 7 am. I know the water is not clod anymore and actually I put my bikinis on from home. "Angels c'mon the water is not that cold anymore!" Pietro scream

I open my clothes and get in to the water. The water is warm against my skin. We just swim for a while until everyone is up.

"Wanna play volley?" Pietro ask

"Sure" I replied

Everyone up and play volley, I'm in Nat, Tony, Clint teams. I really want with Pietro, but I'm not so... I just deal with it.

I put my wet hair in a bun and put my sun glasses on. I see Tony is putting his glasses on too. We play for like 1 hours and we stop by our hungry tummy.

We eat an omelete (if that's wrong correct me) and a orange juice. After finish we change our clothes and I wear my orange, blue beach dress and a slippers. Nat is wearing beach dress too and a high heels. Pep wear beach dress too and a weightgess.

"Hey! Pep, Wan! Do you want to shopping I know the near mall in here" Nat said

"Okay" we replied

We shopping for an hours and we shop many things. We made it at 12 o'clock 'cause we stuck in trafic.

A/N
-

So yeahhhhhh!!!! Finally I made it! Maybe Wanda POV's too long, but I can't help 'cause she is so amazing and I love her!!!! Maybe someone POV's tomorrow? Nahhhhh... I like Wanda POV's so just maybe and it's quiet late soooooo.......
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
❤❤❤