Chapter 15

Wanda POV's (you didnt see that coming?)
-

After she left my room, I try to find Steve how dare he? She is my bestfriends and I can't take it. I find Steve infront of janitor room.

"Steve!"

"Wanda?"

"Yeah it's me, I want to talk to you"

I push him to janitor room. He seems suprise.

"Why did you reject her?"

"Reject who?"

"Natasha!"

"I can't with her"

"Why not?! Answer me!"

"Do not need to scream"

"Answer!"

"Because I try to protect her"

"By breaking her heart, how gentle is that?"

"If they know I date her, they possibly hurt her or use her"

"Who?"

"My enemies!"

"But love is have to be together, she is the best spy ever! Who ever they and if they want to use or hurt her, they are crazy! It's just like suicide mission! Heard my words and remember it, every hero needs their own hero, like me and Pietro what makes me still alive it's him, that's the poin of life, to live with the one you love"

I see him speechless. When I try to open the door he pull me back, I see my plan is work.

"But-"

"No, but, but. She love you and if you don't ask her to be your girlfriends or date her or ask to get out or whatever, I hate you!"

"I know, but what if they kill her, I know it's impossible, I can't live without her, so-"

"You know what I hear, blah blah blah bulshit! You try to not loving her and try to pretends you hate her or something, you lie to yourself!"

"But it's the poin of life to live with-"

"Blah blah blah. Stop the bulshit! You can't live without her? You afraid of something bad happens to her? Then protect her with your own live for god damn shake!"

"If she die I don't want to live anymore and I know she don't want it, but my life will be just not precious"

"Then make it! Make every single seconds, minute, hours, day, month, year precious by standing in her side, she always want to, but you push her away!"

"I didn't, I just-"

"Then ask her you idiots!"

I push the door before he cant take my hands again,but when I push it, I almost hit Pietro face. His face is now priseless.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see that coming" (Idk, but this idea just coming out from my brain)

"It's okay beside I didnt ask if you see that coming or no"

He said with a smile that always make me happy, 'cause I love him as a brother. He is the cutest brother that girl could ever have. Untill I suddenly remmeber.

"Did you heard what I saying with Steve?"

"Well... I don't agree with you alone with Steve at first, but when I heard the problem I understand and not too angry again"

"It's too loud, right?"

"Loud enough, but I want you to know"

"Know what?"

"I love you too and can't live without you my little angel"

Suddenly my tears fall from my eyes, but it's happy tears.

"Shhh... don't cry, I didn't ask you to cry, I hate when you cry, you are still beutiful when cry, but you more beutiful when you smile"

I try to smile, I love him so much. I never want to see him die, even when we fight. I just want to save him from every danger, but I know he cant take care of himself. I hug him so tight.

"That's my girl"

"You never want me to cry?"

"Yes"

"Even if that's for you?"

"I hate it if you cry because of me"

"I love you so much"

"Me too, me too"

"What time is it?"

"It's almost lunch, c'mon"

"Wait! No work?"

"Tony said that we could rest for a week and not work so yeah no, work"

"Okay, let's grab some lunch"

Pietro carried me in his hands and start to run. I like it when he carried me in his hands 'cause that make me comfy and warm. He put me down in the chair.

Natasha sit down next to me and just look down to her plate. I want to tell her, but I want to see i Steve is brave enough to say it to Natasha and finally I distract by a pizza on my plate, I strat to eat it. "I think you have to diet 'cause I think you gained weight" Tony said and Pietro just staring at him and Tony finally shut up.

"Don't listen to him, you are perfect" he said

"I look fat, right?"

"What? No! You want a prove, you still fit in my arms perfectly and you still cant wear your favourite clothes, witch that clohotes is since you are 15, now you belive me?"

"Yes"

I rest my heads on his shoulder.
A/N
-

Ugh! I'm so sad that Tuesday is my probably my last time to see my bestfriends
FrozenLemonades she is the most beutiful girl and I don't see her again. Maybe I see her on 26th June and 20th June, but still FrozenLemonades I am gonna miss you so much!!!!! I will not forget you!!!!!!!!!!
Okay there is it

❤❤❤❤