Prologue

AUTHOR POV...

Yibo has reached his goal of owning his own business.He is now the CEO of his company, YIZHAN Entertainment Company, but he kept it secret that his the owner .

Because of his talent, he is now one of the most famous and highest paid actors in China.
He was a great dancer, singer, rapper, model actor, host, and racer.Because of that, he got money and invested in his own company.

In spite of the fact that his dream came true, the satisfaction that he feels cannot be completed because he misses the person he devoted all his success to.

HIS  FOREVER WIFE...

Xiao Zhan, who had an unknown disease, is now able to recover with the help of a famous artist, a singer from Korea, a member of a global band, and he was engaged to this person.

Xioa Zhan,now was 26 years of age,due to the injury he sustained when he was sixteen, his mental state was unstable.

He underwent an operation with a specialized doctor in the US, and after his operation, he recovered 80 percent .

How he developed his feeling toward the one who helped him to gain his mind back to who he was, and how about the feeling toward the person—he loved him since childhood and was the father of his son. 

Guys, I'll make another story of fanfiction, a BL-type story. The protagonists in my story are, of course, Zhan and Yibo, and I'm dying hard for these two artists.It is still only fanfiction, and everything included in the story is not based on their real lives or personalities, including the other characters in the story that I didn't mention yet, the place, the event, and any resemblance to true life.
The disease that I mention here is based only on my imagination and has nothing to do with the field of medicine.

Again, I apologize for some incorrect grammar because this is not my main word and I'm not used to it.
I also apologize if there is any resemblance to other story; again, this is just from my vast imagination.

Thank you very much, and enjoy reading.

Please vote and make a positive comment.

THANK YOU..

        INTRODUCTION

XIAO ZHAN...

Age: 26 years old.

FEATURES: a striking combination of good looks and beauty

ATTITUDE:Innocent,Loving,Kind

TALENT AND SKILLS: Singer, Art Designer,Dancer,

STATUS: married

WANG YIBO...

AGE: 25 years old.

FEATURES: He was handsome, had a stoic face, was cold, and had a good body shape.

ATTITUDE: kind but fierce, rarely smiles,humble, hardworking, and always focused on his goal.

TALENT: singer, dancer, best host, model, actor, racer

STATUS: secretly married to someone...

JIN-BTS MEMBER

AGE: 30 years old.

FEARURES: handsome and cute.

ATTITUDE: Kind, loving, with a great sense of humor and understanding.

TALENT: vocal singer,dancer,joker,and best in cooking.

STATUS: Engaged

TAEHYUNG,

AGE: 25 years old.

FEATURE: Superhandsome,cute
Attitude: innocent,loving,kind, sometimes fierce.

TALENT:Singer,dancer,rapper,composer,producer.photographer.

STATUS: Single, but secretly in love with someone else.

JK of BTS.

AGE: 23 years old.

FEATURE: Lovely, super cute, and hansome. He had good body shape.

ATTITUDE: loving, gentle, sometimes fierce, possessive.

TALENT:singer,raffer,dancer,producer,

STATUS: Secretly in love

Other characters will be revealed as the story continues.

NDD- NEURO DEVELOPMENT DISORDER.

MEANING:
A group of condition in which the growth and development of the brain is affected.This can be inpact an individual language,emotions,behavior,self control,learning and memory..
There are no cure for Neuro Development Disorder.Although there effective Therapeuric Stategies,that may help control some signs and symtoms,depending on the disorder .
Medication reduce anxiety,agitation,antics and hyperactivity.

This meaning is based on Google.

I put it as closest,similar to the sickness of one of the characters in my story, but I said this is fiction and theres nothing to do in the field of medicine.

Lets begin,enjoy reading ...