Chapter 2

A/N - This part might be unrealistic and ooc but I'm going to try my best! I'm going to use Cherry/Joe for the Future them and Kaoru/Kojiro for their past selves, enjoy! 😚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kojiro's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke with Kauru right next to me in an unknown apartment. Wait- why is Kaoru sleeping next to me?! We didn't do anything right-

I checked to see if I still had clothing on. Thankfully we didn't do anything but I had no idea were we were.

"Mmmh" Kaoru was waking up

"Kojiro?" He sat up with his elbows and looked at me sleepy eyed.

"Yea?"

"Why r u sleeping in my bed-?" He turned to look at me, suddenly wide awake.

"This isn't your bed Kaoru." I was starting to panic a bit.

"What?!" He looked around and finally realized he wasn't in his familiar room.

"Eh, idc I'm going back to sleep, that party sucked last night." He tucked his pillow around his head trying to block out noise.

"What? No your not Kaoru!! We're going to find out what's going on!" I pulled on they blanket and got him out of bed.

I heard voices outside the door so we're going to see who it is and try not to get killed-

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kaoru's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kojiro had this "gEnIuS" plan of checking to see who was talking outside. This is how people in horror movies die.

"Carla set a timer of 10 minutes."

"Yes Master"

There was this person who long pink hair, almost like mine. He was talking to someone named Carla but I'm pretty sure it's just AI because she responded with "yEs mAsTeR". Goofy.

There are also two people not one. The other person was a man and he had green hair like Kojiro's, was really muscular, AND was cooking. Ngl, the man was hot as hell. (damn right he is 😩)

While I was busy daydreaming, one of the people noticed Kojiro and I.

"Joe, they're awake." He quickly turned around and said to the other.

He turned around and god his face was beautiful, he invited us to eat at the table. I started approaching, not thinking of anything, but I got tugged back by my arm because of Kojiro.

"Kaoru what are you doing?!" He whispered yelled at me.

"Kojiro you need to stop being a scaredy-cat and I'm hungry so I'm going to eat." I tried to reason with him.

"Fine" He stood up and followed slowly behind me.

We sat at the table and they served us bacon and eggs. I was extremely hungry, but I had to know why we were here.

"Who are you two?" I put my fork down and asked before taking a bite.

"We can discuss that matter after breakfast." The pink haired dude took his fork and started eating right away.

I didn't care as long as I got eat. I gobbled the food down, I didn't have any dinner yesterday because of that stupid party.

>>*time skip to after breakfast in the living room*>

"So?" Kojiro asked impatiently wanting an answer.

"What?"

"Who are you guys?!"

"Oh right, we are Kojiro Nanjo and Kaoru Sakurayashiki. But just call us Joe and Cherry to make it easier for everyone."

"WHAT?!" Kojiro and I yelled