Chapter 6

A/N - HEY GUYSS! thank u all so much for 42 views it means a lot to me <3
I hope u enjoy the chapter!
(btw this might not be realistic lol 😅)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joe's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I woke up I was met with an empty bed.

'Where's Kaoru?' I thought to myself.

I looked around but he was no one to be seen. It was Saturday, he doesn't work and if he did he hasn't told me- but he always tells me?

I walk downstairs and see Kauru and Kojiro talking to eachother.

"Hey have you guys seen Cherry?" I said, I was guessing they might have seen him leave not knowing how long they've been up.

"U-um......Joe?" Kojiro said slowly looking at Kaoru.

"Cherry is in the hospital- do you not remember yesterday?" Kaoru broke the news to me.

"What?!" I screamed out.

All of a sudden memories from yesterday flooded into my mind. It was so painful to see Cherry like that.

"Right.... Sorry."

I started to slowly back away and head upstairs. I changed my clothes and got ready to open the restaurant but then remembered the promise I made to Miya.

I had to change my clothing again and go wake Miya up so we can leave. -Not before breakfast though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miya's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Cherry?'

I saw Cherry but he was just standing there, not moving, not talking, not... breathing? He slowly started to fade away. I tried to run after him but I felt like I was suffocating.

'CHERRY'
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Miya?"

"Miya!"

"Miya!"

I suddenly woke up to Joe shaking me. I was sweating a bit and heavily breathing.

"You ok? You don't look too good." Joe was feeling my forehead checking for a fever.

"Yea just had a nightmare." I responded back blankly.

There was a silent pause for about 3 seconds until Joe spoke up.

"Well- change and come down for breakfast. Then we'll leave for the hospital."

Hospital?- right. I forgot. To be honest I wanted to forget. But I had to get ready or my food would get cold.

I slipped on my cat hoodie and headed downstairs. I saw Kaoru and Kojiro watching something on the TV and Joe cooking. I went to sit down on the couch because I didn't want to interrupt Joe.

"Hey Miya!" Kaoru greeted me.

"Good morning" I tried to sound somewhat alive but I don't think it worked.

It was kinda awkward talking to Kaoru because he reminded me so much of Cherry- I mean he WAS Cherry but it feels like he isn't the same Cherry I know. After a 15 minutes of silence Joe called us over to eat breakfast.

We started eating until Joe pulled out a cake.

"What do you guys think?" Joe asked enthusiastically.

"Who's it for?" Kojiro looked confused.

"It's for Cherry- for when we visit him!"

"Idiot, you know Cherry doesn't like sugary things." I said under my breath.