11. Dare

Zaye's POV

I just celebrated my 22nd birthday and I had a great time. I was so turnt up, I almost had a one night stand. Yes it was that crazy. I got drunk, I went on the balcony naked and dance in the middle of the night. Thank God my friends were there with me. I needed that moment to feel free though because now I'm back in Jamaica busy as ever. 

Oh my dad bought me a 2022 Mercedes Benz GLE and my step mom bought me an Audi Q3 2022.

Rich badness

Today is my day off though and I'm going to pick up my sisters from school and hang out with them for a bit. It was now 3:30 and I'm just driving into St. Andrew's High school. I called Zahara and let her know that I'm in the parking lot. Amirah attended Andrew's Prep but I'm not sure where her class is , so I picked up Zahara first so she can show me.

"Sister you came" She said as she saw me.

I greeted her teacher and then I took her bag from her.

"Why did you think I wouldn't come Amirah?"

"I don't know, maybe because your always busy" she shrugged as she held my hand and we walked towards the car.

"That's true but I always fulfill my promises."

 We got in the car and drove out of the school.

"A which Starbucks unu prefer?"

"Anyone" Zahira said.

"I don't know, I've never been to Starbucks before" Amirah said.

"I prefer the one at Fontana, so that's where we going." 

I'm literally setting up myself, because I have to go in Fontana and knowing me. I'm going to buy all that I don't even need.

Fontana a work voodoo enuh. What a place fi make yuh spend money.

We arrived at Starbucks and I gave them my card to buy whatever they want. I took a seat and was checking a few emails, when a guy walked over to me.

"Hi beautiful lady, can I sit here?" he asked. He look like he's about 30 years old. He was wearing black sweatpants and a white t shirt. He has perfect and his body well toned.

Man look good enuh.

"Hi and no my sisters are going to sit there" I said and he smiled showing off his pearly whites.

"Oh my bad. Just wanted to let you know, your an attractive young woman" he said.

"Thank you."

"My name is Eric by the way" he said.

"I'm Zidaine."

"Unique name for a pretty girl" he said and I blushed.

We talked for about five minutes before my sisters came over to where we were. We exchanged numbers and he left.

"I see you met a friend" Zahira said.

"Yuh nosey so?" I said and she laughed.

I ordered a Java Chip Frappe with extra caramel and a bagel sandwich. We sat down and they told me about school and all that have been happening at their house. Zahira told me she and her mother haven't been getting along. Which isn't surprising the woman just irritating.

We finished our drinks and was now in Fontana.

"Amirah yuh like candy?"

"Yes I do" she answered.