33.

Who deh ya?!

Dolls check in.

Tristen's POV

"Babe I want nuggets from McDonald's and wings with ranch dressing from wings top. Zaye was literally on the verge of tears.

"Zidaine it's almost midnight. Yuh can't serious. Then yuh ago eat and vomit up back everything."

"T is not me. It's the baby" she pout.

I check Google and saw that wing stop closed at 11:45. So that's definitely out. But McDonald's is 24 hours.

"Wings stop lock so we can try McDonald's. Go put on some clothes and fawud man."

She came back wearing a joggers and a tank top. I took up the car keys and we left the house. It seems like everyone is sleeping.

Can't believe at this hours Zaye make we deh a road a look food. When she have nuggets in the fridge and me could a fry dem fi Har. But nooo McDonald's dutty nuggets she want fi nyam.

She leaned back in the seat, looking like she was ready to sleep.

"Hello nuh bother go sleep enuh because a you a bawl say yuh hungry." I said and she hissed still closing her eyes.

See how woman stay!

Baby really change dem enuh because Zaye will bawl fi everything lately. She bawl fi food, she bawl when she feel sick, she bawl fi fuck. She bawl fi Every damn thing!

Luckily this McDonalds have drive through because I wasn't in the mood to come out of the car. Zaye was still peacefully sleeping likes she do a whole day work.. Want see how she well curl up like inna har bed. Can't believe a di same person this weh did a bawl fi food.

"Helloo can I take you order?" The lady asked on the intercom. 

"I can I get a big Mac, two medium fries and a 6 piece nuggets."

"Is that all?"

"Yes"

"That'll be $15. Come to the window."

"I drove to the window to pay and collect the food.

"Enjoy your meal"

"Thank you" I replied and head back to the house.

"Zaye we reach home." I gently tap her shoulder.

"Mhmm me smell food." She stretched.

I took up the food and came out of the car. She followed behind.

We went to the room and she took off her clothes and put on one of my tee shirts. She sat in the bed, eating her food. She ate it off within minutes. 

One thing me know dat pikney ago greedy and picky.

God please nuh make she vomit or else me nah go get no sleep tonight.

"Happy now?" I asked and she nod.

I finished eating as well so I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth. She did the same.

She lay down and cuddled up beside me. I pull the blanket over us, in no time we were both knocked out.

The next day...

Zaye's PoV

Everyone was leaving me and I'm sad. I was laying in bed because I wasn't feeling well.
Nuh know who tell me fi go bother the man fi carry me go McDonald's last night. From me wake this morning. Me a vomit.