32. Shopping

Dolls check in

Zaye's Pov

"Chad what are you doing here" I asked stepping outside. Closing the door behind me.

"Your asking me what I'm doing at my own house?"

"Your what?! Bredda don't upset me. MY HOUSE!!! Yuh name nuh deh pon di title fi this. Me ago ask yuh again weh ya do ya."

"I saw you at the party last night. So you have a new man?"

"Why is that your concern? A di same man weh yuh accuse me of." I said and he shake his head.

"Just wanted to say hi and check if your okay"

"Go and check on your baby mother. Me good."

"The kid ain't even mines."

 U know Chad think idiot mark pon my forehead. Because di baby not even born yet. How him know a jacket.

"Well that's you & her problem. Not mines."

"Zidaine I'm really sorry. I hope one day you can forgive me & we can have a mutual understanding."

"We do have a mutual understanding. Don't we still have business together?"

"Yea but..." He scratched his head.

"Anyways I need the keys for the Maybach."

"Okay, I'll go get them."

Him betta tan out ya so.

I walked off and went for the keys, that car is his anyways.

"A who dat yuh did a talk to so long outside?" Tristen asked as I was searching for the key in a drawer by tv.

"Yuh mate."

"Buss yuh lip yer" He threatens.

It's probably on the Key holder thing in my room. 

I walked to my room and there it was...i took it up and went back outside. Chad was sitting down.

"Here you go." I said, handing him the keys.

"Thanks. Can I take you out to lunch one of these days. Have some business to discuss with you."

"You can tell your assistant whatever it is and she'll relate it to me."

"Zidaine please." He sighed.

"I'll think about it."

"Please do. Bye and be safe."

"You too." I watched as he opened the Mayback, locked it back. Then went in his car and drive off.

Weirdo

"Finally done talk to your boy." Tristen said to me when I came back in the house.

I ignored him and went back to the kitchen for my fruits. I poured some agave syrup on them and sat around the kitchen island to eat.

"Never hear me a talk to yuh?" He came in the kitchen.

See say man nuh like peace?!

Then them say woman a problem.

"Tristen obviously me done talk to him. Can we not do this today?"

"Me just want know why yuh did need fi deh out there so long?"