Chapter 4: The First and Last Confrontment

"—"

—Sharpened concentration.

Shidou took in a narrowed sigh, even the slightest hint of relaxation would cause the reiryoku flowing in his body to burst beyond the safety line.

In the front was the enemy—Isaac Westcott.

Among the surroundings, his dependents—the <Nibelcol>.

There was no shortage of opponents—far from it; it was an undoubtedly tricky lineup.

However, there was no time for idleness or frustration, since the Spirits were on the verge of a crisis. As soon as he defeated Westcott, he must rush back to the Spirits as soon as possible.

"—Fu—"

That was the fuse that ignited Shidou for this battle.

Kicking off the ground with legs strengthened by <Gabriel>, he rode the wind summoned by <Raphael> with <Sandalphon> brandished on his hand.

Concurrent Angel manifestation. Even using one Angel caused unbearable anguish for the human body. To use multiple at the same time was behavior beyond normalcy.

In fact, Shidou was already placing a heavy burden on his body before even being attacked by the enemy.

As his muscles screamed, the flames of <Camael> swept through his blood stream, forcibly repairing his body.

If he hadn't used <Gabriel> to dull the pain, the stiffening agony and burning sensation would have driven him mad. With a scream, Shidou swung down with <Sandalphon>.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The flash of the sword became a tremendous shockwave, extending out straight towards Westcott.

"Fu—"

However, Westcott relaxed his mouth while jumping back to the rear. Opening the jet black Demon King Book— <Beelzebub>.

The next moment, several pages fluttered out from <Beelzebub> to form a layer that weakened the momentum of the sword slash from <Sandalphon>, leaving only a shallow pit on the ground where Westcott had once stood.

"Hmm. Sure enough, it's a bit disadvantageous to be facing front against an Angel specializing in attacks—<Nibelcol>."

"Present!"

"Leave it to me, Otou-sama!"

"We will never lose to a person like, Itsuka Shidou!"

In response to Westcott's command, the <Nibelcol> leaped forward to attack Shidou.

However, the moment they approached, Shidou placed his hand on his lips in a flowing motion—

"—Chu."

A kiss had been blown.

"Kya—"

In that instant, the <Nibelcol> began to tremble as they fell to the ground.

Taking that chance opportunity to draw closer to them, Shidou snatched away their lips at lightning speed.

"Waah......!?"

"No......not in front of Otou-sama......"

"I couldn't win against Itsuka Shidou after all......"

The <Nibelcol> that were kissed and those that saw it all raised a sweet voice as they disappeared one by one.

That's right. The <Nibelcol> were made on the basis of Nia's factors. In other words, it was that state which served as the foundation of Shidou's strategy for this situation. By kissing them in this manner, it was possible to seal both the recipient and all individuals that saw the kiss occur.