Fragmentary Chapter 5: Dear

(............)

Perhaps due to switching over with her other self on the surface repeatedly──it became possible to perceive bits and pieces of the world through Tohka's senses.

No, not only that. The movement of Tohka's emotions that were always felt until now could be grasped more clearly.

She had little time to feel bored anymore. The place where Tohka lived. The school that Tohka attended. The food eaten by Tohka. The daily life that Tohka enjoyed──the information of such things flowed in little by little through her ears and eyes.
In such a daily life, that man was always at the center──Shidou.
When eating delicious food, Tohka's heart felt pleasure.

When looking at something beautiful, Tohka's heart felt happy.

When doing something fun, Tohka's heart raced in excitement.

But whenever this was done with Shidou, the feeling transmitted to her would be amplified several times over.

No, not only that. Whenever looking at him, Tohka's heart sprouted a mysterious feeling that
couldn't be described when looking at anything else. (This is......)
Gradually, she grew interested in the feeling that Shidou brought about in Tohka.

Every time Shidou was reflected in Tohka's eyes, she would follow after that figure.

Then, she slowly understood it. This is.
This feeling is──