Poop

Kellin's POV

"How about we have some fun?" I allure, leaning in close to Gianna's rosy face.

Gianna's widen in surprise as she gasps, but she doesn't move.

She moves in closer as she swiftly presses her lips to mine, our arms moving simultaneously towards each other's body parts.

Her hands land on the back of my head, mine landing on her back and hips. We tango with our mouths, her fruity chapstick transferring, causing me to taste it.

I kissed a girl and I liked it, damn right I did. 

Our hands wander, getting to know what we are both working with. Her hands land on the bottom of my shirt, trying to pull it off to showcase my torso. My hands stop her advance as I place them on my belt instead, telling her indirectly, "Shirt stays on."

I pull off the oversized shirt Gianna has borrowed and throw it on the ground, revealing her PINK pride sports bra as I feel around her back. She un-clasps my belt and she pulls my pants off, both of us landing on the bed as the action is taking place.

I pull off her cherry panties, revealing a fupa.

"Sorry about my fupa." Gianna laughs nervously.

"I love fupas." I grin.

—————————————

We lay on my bed, Gianna fitting into my shoulder as she sleeps. I stare into the ceiling, thinking about how I accomplished my goal.

I can't help but think back to what happened before coming across Gianna walking alone in the rainy Chicago streets. I try not to think of the conflict between my band mates, but it comes flooding into my brain.

Why does Gabe have to be such a dick. Jesse taking his side? Jack being indifferent and Justin being high out of his mind on who knows what. This is too much.

I feel the urge to drag a sharp object across my chest, but Gianna's head being buried in my side keeps me from pursuing the act.

I try to focus on what's happening now, and what will happen tomorrow. I'm not the type to enjoy one night stands, so I automatically think of the romantic gestures I'll commit tomorrow morning. I fall asleep deciding to cook a delicious breakfast in the morning.

————————————————————————
This chapter is beautiful