Shit

Gianna's POV

I'm woken up to the familiar sound of my ringtone, the sound illuminating across the studio apartment.

🎶SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR 🎶

I sit up to answer the phone, I see the caller is Marie. I pick up the phone, ready to spew insults.

"Gianna! I'm so sorry for ditching you yesterday, this guy was practically begging for me to poop on him, I just HAD to follow him home!" Marie rambles.

"Oh, and did you?" I ask, uninterested.

"No of course not weirdo, I just got my brains banged out in his nasty basement." Marie laughs.

"Gross." I spit. "You are such a bitch for yesterday, I can't believe you. I had to walk alone in the rain til I met Kellin."

"Who the fuck is Kellin?" Marie asks, confused.

"Shit." I mumble. I totally forgot I was in his house, and that he was sleeping next to me.

"I have to go." I conclude, pressing end call.

I slowly get out of the bed, trying to be as quiet as possible. I slip on Kellin's shirt and pull on my freshly washed mini skirt, taking all my belongings into my grasp. I unlock the door quickly and quietly, tiptoeing out of the the apartment.

I walk through the halls, pressing the button for the elevator. Soon, I leave the complex and I'm left alone in the streets once again.

I order an Uber; the car soon pulls into the side of the street as I get into the car. I don't say a word to the driver and he asks if I'm Gianna. I nod 'yes' and he quickly drives off afterwards. I call Marie right away.

"Holy shit Marie where are you." I gasp out.

"At home, are you coming?" Marie asks.

"I'm on my way, I have so much to tell you."

"Ooo I'm excited. Okay see you soon bitch." Marie spouts before she hangs up.

I'm not in the right headspace to be mad at Marie right now, I just slept with a guy and left. This is my first one-night-stand. This is the first time I've had SEX! I'm not a Weezer anymore.

Yay.

The Uber pulls up to Marie and I's shared home and I get out without saying goodbye. I jangle my keys to the front door as I unlock it.

"Marie oh my god." I gasp once again.

"What happened?" Marie questions as she walks over to me, giving me a hug.

"I just had a one night stand with a emo ass guy."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU'RE NOT A WEEZER ANYMORE?" Marie screams.

"It's crazy but I actually did. Oh my god Marie what the fuck." I say in a tone that reads, 'I can't believe I did that.'

Marie asks for all the details as I tell her all about it. Mid sentence, Marie interrupts me with a questionable look on her face.

"Wait, you said his name was Kellin?"

I explain that yes, his name was Kellin. Marie shows a surprised smile as she looks up something on her phone. She flips her phone to show me a picture of Kellin. Kellin Quinn.

"That's him! That's Kellin!" I scream with question.