𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

A year has passed now

Your home was pretty much the same as last year, and the year before that. The day was peaceful as the sun shined bright under the clear blue sky. Despite the loud bustling city of Queensokyo where everybody was up and running, you were able to find a nice cozy place where the sounds didn't bother as much.

It was surprising, but it felt like your parents won the jackpot considering you and your little brother almost matched their energy of the city with how bubbly you two were. At least they didn't seem to mind, they just adored how adorable you two were.

Ever since you turned three with your brother turning one, you tried your hardest to keep the good big brother title over your head. You practically smothered and gushed over your brother, and he seemed to take everything in.

He even followed you around the house like a little duckling whenever he could. It was really an adorable sight and your big heart in your tiny body swelled with pride and warmth.

Coming back to the present, cheerful laughing and gleeful giggles were heard coming from the cozy estate. Inside, it was seen with a father playing with his child. Your mother was outside hanging the laundry with your baby brother strapped on your mother's back comfortably as he slept like a baby, which he is.

You were inside with your father, who was playing with you. You squealed and giggled in delight as your father twirled you around in the air. He laughed with you as you tightly grasped onto his bicep to hang on as you felt the wind rush on your baby features.

Your father gently lowered you down, with your little hands letting go and plopping back down at the ground as you stared up at him with a big smile and shimmering (e/c) eyes. Your father rolled up one of his sleeves, showing off his muscular bicep with a proud grin.

"Isn't your daddy amazing?" He smugly asked, his hand patting his flexed muscles as he showcased his awesome arms to his son. Your smile widened as your doe eyes sparkled with amazement, gasping at how cool your father was.