𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟓

So

So... a lot has happened, huh?

It's strange to see everything shift a bit. First, you had your heart broken, changing your whole self and getting a new person, then all of sudden, you're back to your true self.

You broke things off with your girlfriend. As much as it hurt your heart, you knew you had to do it. She deserves someone better than a boy who pretended to be someone else for the sake of love. You didn't want to keep leading her on, you're not the type of person who would do that.

All you wanted was to find true love, but you knew she wasn't the one. She never was yours in the beginning. Of course, it broke the girl's heart, but she understood. She felt awful that you went through all those steps just to feel an ounce of love. All she hopes is for you to find the one soon enough.

With that, the both of you separated ways.

The first few months were hard on you, with you practically sobbing into your pillow and just hiding away from the world after everything that happened. You just desperately wanted someone to love you ever since your first boyfriend ruthlessly dumped you on that bridge.

Luckily, your family was there along the way to help you back to your feet. They helped you take the hair dye out, all of them collectively letting out a breath of relief when they saw your vibrant colors bloom back. They brought you all of your favorite snacks and took you to your favorite spots in Queensokyo.

Even your father bawled his eyes out with you. If his son cried, then he cried with him as well.

It was a funny sight for your family to see, but they cooed and pampered you so you could revert back to the bubbly and kind boy they came to love.

It did take a few months, but with some love and time, you were back to your original self. Your bright pink and green hair was back and you bounced back on your feet once more. Your bright smile glowed brighter than ever as your cheeks were back to a darker hue under your matching moles.

You are now fourteen years old, meaning that a year has passed from that crazy fiasco. Just a few more months and you were going to enter high school pretty soon enough. It was going to be scary for sure, knowing that classes will just get harder and more new people to see.