𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭. 𝟕

The school year has begun, and honestly? It hasn't been so bad so far

Of course, there were more intense classes than middle school, but you were able to pass by them like it was nothing. The only times you struggled is when you daydreamed which... has happened a few times.

Well, how could you not? The past few months within the student council have been amazing. You met so many new people that didn't judge you or try to give you fake compassion. They took you in with open arms.

A lot of people respect you for the work you have done during the past few months, and you have never felt more happy than before. You were even able to make some new friends from within the student council.

There was a girl named Shinobu Kocho. You thought she was cute. You've heard from her that she has an older sister that used to attend the student council before she graduated, so she wanted to follow in her footsteps. 

You thought that was an admirable thing to do. Despite being a few months older than her, she's more calm and composed than you are. You just hope that the two of you will spend some more time together as friends instead of peers.

You started to also hang out with this boy named Tengen Uzui. He's incredibly eccentric and "flamboyant" as he calls himself. He sometimes behaves like a toddler, but you find it funny. Although, you don't know if the rumor that he has three girlfriends is true.

Speaking of which, you started to spend time with your best friend, Kyojuro Rengoku, more that the two of you are in the same student council. It's fun studying with him, and his little brother is the cutest. He's like the older brother you never had.

Giyuu Tomioka... oh, who do you explain about that boy? He's usually seen alone most of the time, and is really quiet, but you try to start up some conversation whenever you stand near him. He doesn't seem to mind when you talk to him.

There's this young boy named Muichiro Tokito who's a part of the student council. Apparently, he skipped a grade in middle school and instead was moved up into high school. You thought he's amazing for joining in so young and his sophisticated self is lovely. You unofficially adopted him into your family, but you don't have to tell him that.