the end

Cole was walking in the door after a long night at work. All he wanted to do is see his girlfriend Katie but as soon as he walked in there bedroom he turned into a ghost. Katie was in bed with her ex girlfriend may.

"OH my god." Cole said quietly but loud enough for Katie to hear.

"Oh." Katie says blandly which only made Cole hurt more knowing she didn't care.

"Get out my house." Cole said as calmly as he could. He was heart broken knowing Katie hurt him but it wouldn't change anything. He just wanted the both of them gone.

"What?" Katie was confused. She didn't think Cole would react like this.

"Please pack you things and leave." Cole was crying at this point. Katie was coles first love and knowing she could do this with no shame hurts him.

Katie packed her things and left with may mad at him for this.

________________________________

Heyyy I know it's been awhile I just haven't been motivated to writing as much as I used to be but it feels good to be writing again. I know this is love story's but wanted to do some angst because Katie will no longer be a main character bc she was based off my ex gf because I'm dululu so I've made a new character based off my gf now so I hope you enjoy!!