07

• Arcade Date•

Arcade Date•

Iris stood at the foot of her bed, wondering what to wear for school today and the activities she had planned for later

Iris stood at the foot of her bed, wondering what to wear for school today and the activities she had planned for later. She realized they were only going to the arcade, so she should just wear something simple.

She ended up going with a black long-sleeve shirt and some blue jeans, along with a pair of black boots.

"Dad said hurry up or you're walking to school." Solane said, busting into Iris's room. "Hanna already left?" The older sister asked, rushing to put in her earring. Solane hummed, saying yes.

Irish finally turned around, facing her door, and saw her sister standing there in her pajamas. "Why aren't you dressed?" She asked. Solane suddenly started coughing and said, "I'm sick," making Iris look at her with suspicion.

"Sure you are," Iris said. She walked out of the bedroom and went outside, seeing that her dad and Vivienne were already in the car. She opened the door and sat in the back seat.

"It took you long enough," Vi said, looking back at her sister with a small smile. "You have no room to talk with how long you take," Iris said, returning the smile to Vivienne before resuming Oh, and dad, I don't need a ride from school".

Ooooh, because of your date," Vivienne said in a dramatic tone, causing their father to laugh. Iris scooted up and smacked Vivienne in the head lightly. Woah, what date? Do I even know him?" Charles asked.

Okay, one, it's not a date, and two, he's new, so no," Iris said as she moved back. "But it's a date, Ri; I mean, it's only you two. And we all know he likes you," Vi said in a teasing voice.

"You're always saying that when I barely even talk to him," Iris mumbled, but Vivienne still heard her. "But you've talked to him enough; he even looked for your Instagram," Vi said. Iris just ignored her sister, not knowing what else to say.

"Was it supposed to be a date?" Iris thought to herself. She just assumed that the two were going to hang out, even though Vivienne is always talking about how much Kai likes her. If it is a date, then Iris is more nervous than she was before.