02

• Cheer competition I + The Carnival •

Cheer competition I + The Carnival •

School is not something that I would willingly go to

School is not something that I would willingly go to. I know it's to get an education and all but it's so exhausting plus I don't even get paid in hard cash for my hard work. The only thing I genuinely enjoy about school is friends, clubs and sports. Speaking of sports, even though it's not considered one, I'm currently walking to the locker room to change for cheer practice.

"Apparently the coach is not in a good mood today, so you know what that means... by the end of this practice we're going to be basically dying" My friend Amara stated dramatically. I shook my head laughing a bit, then stopped "Woahh who's we? I still need to become famous and rich" She looked at me and raised her eyebrow "And how are you going to become famous" I pretended to think for a second then gasp "I could be a porn star". I opened the door to the locker room and she pushed me in "You're so gross".

I go to my locker and shrug "You know you're going to be watching me every night, my biggest supporter" Vivienne walks in mid conversation with Jaydah and they both look at us "What are you two talking about" Vi asks suspiciously. "Iris said she's going to be a freaking porn star" when those words left Amara's mouth I started laughing "I will watch your videos as soon as you post them" Jaydah says.

"Both of you" Viviene says point at me and Jaydah "need help, like if you want i'll pay for your therapy and counseling sessions because you need them badly" She says with an emphasis on bad. Jaydah puts her hand on her heart "Are you saying I shouldn't be supportive of my wife" I nod my head "Vi I think I love my wife Jay Jay more than i'm loving you and this cruel behavior at the moment" She looked at both of us and took something out of her bag while slightly laughing "Shut up and get ready" she tried to throw something at us but she missed both of us completely.

"How could your aim be so bad they're right in front of you" Amara exclaims, Viviene went in her bag again and took out a piece of paper and crumbled it then threw it at Amara "How could you not know I missed on purpose, I could never throw stuff at my beloveds like you three" Viviene says and Amara opened her mouth in disbelief "You just threw something at me and it hit me!" Vi shakes her head "Shush child". Me and Jaydah laughed, then we all got ready and joined the rest of the team outside.