09

• Championships II / Movie •

Championships II / Movie •

Everyone came into Loud's house with joy, chanting Lynn's name

Everyone came into Loud's house with joy, chanting Lynn's name. While her basketball meters had her on her back.

They sat her down and put the boxes of pizza on the table. The younger kids in the Loud family grabbed some and then went to their rooms. "I still can't believe Jake Strong is back," Sr. whined, putting his head on the table.

"And Kai is his son; they look disturbingly alike," Jr. said, with a slight disgust covering her face. Lynn then walked closer to Iris so she could hear her over all the loud noise. "I can't believe you find him attractive."

Iris looked at Lynn, confused. "How do you know this information, Loud?" she asked with curiosity. "Things get around fast. I heard about your little arcade date, Madden," Lynn said with a small smirk as she looked at the girl beside her.

Iris shrugged. Well, I find him cute, and he's a nice guy," she said. "Are you sure? How do you not know he's not a jerk like his dad?" She jokingly asked. Iris hit her playfully and shook her head, saying, "He's not, trust me".

The two then walked away from each other, going to their other friends. Iris was going to talk to Vivienne, but she was already occupied talking to Leo, or more like flirting with him.

So she just grabbed a piece of pizza and sat down, just looking around at everyone. That was until someone called her name. She looked over in the direction of what her name was called and made contact with Luan.

"Iris, would you like to hear some of my new jokes I'm thinking of doing for tomorrow's night stand-up?" Luan asked, keeping Mr. Coconuts In her hand. "Sure, why not? I've got nothing else better to do." Mr. Coconut's mouth started moving. "You're right, because nothing else is better than this."

"Okay, I'm going to start now. What do you call a pig that does karate?"

"What"

"PORK CHOPS"

Iris looked at her and blinked before muttering a small oh.

"Why did the golfer bring two pairs of pants? In case he got a hole in one!"