Volume 1: Chapter 9

3rd P.O.V

As Ruby, Weiss, especially Johnny, were hanging on to a nevermore, we both heard Weiss's voice calling my name

Weiss: "I told you this was a terrible idea!"

Johnny: "To be honest, I just went with the flow because of my love for danger."

Ruby: "But still, we're fine. You can stop worrying now."

Weiss: "I am so beyond the worry level right now."

Ruby didn't know if she meant in a good way or bad way, so she asked her to make sure. Until then, Ruby got my answer.

Weiss: "In a bad way, in a very bad way!"

Ruby: "Why don't we just jump?"

Johnny saw this as a great idea.

Johnny: "Let's do it."

Johnny let go of the Nevermore, and he flew off in what Ruby thought was super cool. Ruby noticed Weiss give her the 'don't you do it' look, so Ruby smiled smugly at her and let go of the Nevermore falling close to Johnny.

Weiss: "Are they both insane?!"

Meanwhile

Yang: "Blake, did you hear that?"

Blake pointed up to see Yang's falling sister.

Ruby: "Heads up!!!!!!"

As soon as she began to fall and Jaune almost bumped into her, Johnny swoops in and catches them with wings of Fire on his back.

Jaune and Ruby both looked up to see Johnny carrying them while flying.

Jaune: "Johnny... you're flying!"

Johnny: "No, we're flying."

Johnny then drops them back on their feet and lands down on the ground to see Yang and Blake's jaws drop.

Yang: "So...was that your semblance?"

Johnny: "Yeah, I'm a fire manipulator."

Blake: "Wow... I knew you were different from many others."

Jaune looked at Johnny with stars for eyes

Jaune: "That was the closet thing ever!!!"

Johnny then heard something going on to see Nora standing on a dead Ursa while Ren panted and out of energy.

Ren: "Nora...don't do that...ever again."

Johnny: "Uh dude, I think she left."

Ren: "What do you mean?"

He looked to see Nora had already disappeared.

Ren: *in mind* 'Not again...'

Nora came across a relic

Nora: "Oooh, nice."

She took the relic feeling victorious. As she stood there with pride, singing that she's queen of the castle, Johnny and the others stood there with blank expression.

Johnny: "Wow, she is super hyper."

Ren walks to Johnny, shaking his head

Ren: "You have no idea."

Blake just blinked her eyes twice at what Nora just did.

Blake: "Did that girl just ride the back of an...Ursa?"

Johnny and Yang looked at each other and Blake and shrugged their shoulders.

Johnny: "To be honest, I don't even know anymore because this has gotten really crazy and really confusing."