Volume 2 Chapter 12 (Volume Finale)

3rd P.O.V

Jaune was asleep in his room, snoring and dreaming of something while his scroll was vibrating.

Jaune: "Hm... waffles..."

As he then heard the ringtone of his scroll, he then got out of bed, picked up his scroll, and answered to see who would be calling him at this day. He looked and saw it was Ruby when he then answered the scroll and put it to his ear.

Jaune: "Uh, hello?"

He then heard an odd static noise as the scroll was then hung up, and he was a little confused about what had happened, hoping that Ruby and the others were okay.

Jaune: "Ruby?"

After hours later, Team JNPR walked together to the bullhead to head out on the mission that was assigned to them.

Jaune: "Hey, Pyrrha. That call from earlier, do you think it could've been an emergency?"

Pyrrha: "Oh, I'm sure they're fine."

Jaune: "You think? The audio sounded bad, so it depends on what might have been happening."

Nora: "It was probably just the prank call from Ruby."

Ren: "I will admit that team RWBY has performed exceptionally in their field of combat. We should be focusing on our own mission."

Nora: "I think we should be deputies!"

Elsewhere, Jaune felt unsure, feeling as if there was something not adding up.

Jaune: "I don't know, Pyrrha. I just got this feeling that..."

Pyrrha: "Jaune."

But just as Pyrrha was about to finish, there could be some smoke seen at Vale, and the alarms at the school started blaring out loudly.

Jaune: "We're changing our mission. Everyone, aboard!"

They all went to the bullhead, and so did Jaune, as Ren was about to walk over there, Jaune stopped him to give him some reassurance.

Jaune: "Ren. We'll make it out that village another time."

Ren nodded and dashed back in as Jaune went in the bullhead, and the pilot closed the hatch, taking them to the city. While Cinder and the others looked on ahead.

Emerald: "So... you don't think that?"

Mercury: "Sure, looks like it."

Emerald: "But that's still days away, isn't it?"

Mercury: "So, Cinder, what do we do?"

Cinder just stared down, thinking of what else to do while elsewhere. Team RWBY and the two Ghost Riders were surrounded by hordes of Grimm. They all looked as if there were too many of them, Johnny then looked at Robbie, and Robbie was confused at first until Johnny had a few words.

Johnny: "You ready for this?"

Robbie: "Ready as I'll ever be."

Johnny: "Good, you know the drill."

Johnny/Robbie: "Let's ride!"

As the Grimm then charged at the team and Johnny and Robbie transformed into their Spirits of Vengeance, readying their weapons. As the King Taijitu made its loud, impericing screech, the grimm started to charge at them.

Team RWBY and the two Riders readied their weapons for the greatest fight of their life, as Ruby started first by jumping off and giving the Beowolves a swift kick, while the blade of her scythe still stands, Yang then went next when she jumped on the head of one of thr Grimm and flew off, shooting bullets from Ember Celicia, as they all rain down on the many Grimm. However, Yang was not paying attention to the three nevermores behind her, as they began to bump into Yang, causing her to fall and have the Ghost Rider (Johnny) be alarmed.