Volume 1: Chapter 16 (Volume 1 Finale)

Opening

Johnny's P.O.V

As I slept in an old abandoned warehouse, I heard a blade above me, as I saw Danny drew his blade and tried to stab me, I rolled away and grabbed my sword as we both battled again.

After the next battle, I won, but I noticed Danny's mask was cracked. That meant I was only getting stronger by the day, but as he disappeared into green flames, I was pulled into a portal of an old pipeline place, and it was all red, and I saw something or someone there with a menacing smile on his face. His skin was burnt to a crisp. He had a sweater with red and green stripes and a glove with sharp finger knives.

???: "Hello Johnny boy."

Johnny: "Freddy Krueger, I've heard of you, and I've seen your sins."

Freddy: "So you're aware of my work, is that correct?"

Johnny: "Yes, why are you after me?"

Freddy chuckled at me and pointed his little finger knife at me.

Freddy: "That's the fun part, I was sent by your ol boss, Mephisto. He said I can kill you anyway, I want, not to mention to I will not spare you, plus I think it's time to put this bad Rider to sleep.For good!"

He jumped and charged at me, and I quickly drew my sword and slashed his arm off as he screamed in pain.

Freddy: "Not my arm!"

As he continued, I slashed the other arm...only to see he was just joking around as his arms grew back, I put my sword away in its sheath.

Johnny: "How about we do this the old-fashioned way?"

Freddy tried some jabs, but I ducked, and he missed them. I gave him a few jabs, and just then, Voorhees slashed his machete blade at me, and I ducked and blasted hellfire at Freddy and Jason.

Johnny: "Alright then. Now, this is a challenge."

Freddy: "Well, how about you face a true nightmare?"

Johnny: "A challenge excepted, but you will regret hunting for me, Fred."

After Freddy's defeat, I then looked at Jason. He was silent but ready to battle. He pulled out his machete blade, I put away my weapons, and we were ready to fight in Mortal Kombat!

Ghost Rider wins, flawless victory. Fatality!

I then headed out of the portal and my hellchain on and put my shotgun on the holster, put away sword, and drove away looking for Blake.

Johnny: 'I have to find her, and make sure she's safe.'

While with Blake and on her P.O.V