Archenemy

* In school*

During geometry class, Ashley a sassy bilious bimbo but extremely gorgeous girl with auburn hair, red designer purse and matching stilettos with the schools  preppy uniform. The daughter of the world richest and opulent philosopher, a wealthy bigwig, a bitching rich business tycoon "Blaine Jerome" that was his daughter the most snobbiest supercilious queen-bee.

          She sashayed  into the class her eyes narrowed and then gave Lilith a sneer look; she had such killer  eyes that could pierce through anyone soul, the way she looked at her was definitely the definition of the phrase if looks could kill,  exhibiting one of her snippy sniffy attitude. 

Ashely is always tryna posey everyone but practically speaking she is hellish. 

" Well, look who we have here this pathetic poor brat of a nasty thing, Lilith Cheng Zekai best define as worthless girl who can't stand this elegant gorgeous chica" She  said in a stern voice.

" I never wanted to be in your rank. I don't have time to compete with you. You're a snippy mean badass, calling you mean is an understatement you're a rattlesnake in lip gloss and blonde  hair extensions. Lilith retorted suddenly high on adrenaline. 

On the basis Ashley is well known for her infamy, a provocative stereotype who makes people not up to her so called posh feel like a second class citizen, inferiority complex. She scathingly pillory others intending to make them feel debilitated. 

" I can't just help girlfriend that you're so jealous of this belle"  Ashley babbled incoherently, pointing her index finger on her face as she curved her lips and smirks triumphantly.

"Get a life looser!" She emphasized rather pathetically. " Btw I'm Ashley Blaine Jerome got that, don't you ever raise your voice at me otherwise you will see hell I swear" she smirked. She cued her wannabes. " Come girls we have much better things to do, otherwise this revolting girl will just share her ugliness to us . She's highly contagious " she simpered and sashayed away. Lilith could have retaliated but  Ashley is a belligerent type like so she decided to keep shtums.

During lunchtime every student in  North chevron college from differ respective class went to the cafeteria. Lilith and her best buddies descended down the stairs  heading to the cafeteria.            While Morgan and Jodie were grabbing  steaks, burger with waffles and fries Lilith was getting emotional and sugary on what had  happened earlier at home.

" Aren't u having lunch Lilith?" Asked by Jodie. 

Morgan looked at Lilith and said " Lilith tell me what is wrong you look pale "

" Like I said earlier today we are your best friend more like a sister, you're always welcome to share your problem." 

" Morgan is wholly right!" Jodie exclaimed with a reassuring smile. 

Lilith pressed her lips tight. They both nodded simultaneously. It seemed like the more she tried to hide her feelings she got them worried. ' I'm so sorry girls but I can't let the cat out of the bag, this is quite confidential. I wish to share my problem and all those nasty stuff but I can't. I've to elude and emancipation of this oppressive myself' 

" Lilith!" Morgan said waving her hands. 

"What's up. You were lost in thought just few seconds ago" Morgan explained