Chapter 6: Goddess of fury

In astonishment, the crowd gawked at this replica demigod.
She glared at Kyle coldly with her aura heartlessly cold. There was simply no trace of warmth in her aura at all.

   Kyle on the other hand on seeing her it made his face turn dark blazing with fury seeming like he would erupt. He seemed more like strangling her gut.

     The atmosphere was undoubtedly heavy with the two replica giving intent gaze at each other.

   “ What's going on here?”
“This place is unusually so hot."......

“Kira!"  His voice alone was ample to send shiver down to anyones' leg and chills down their spine. His voice filled with extreme authority and power. Kyle's abrupt call made the so-called- Kira and Ashley stare intently at him, conveying his seriousness.

On seeing how serious he was, she laid out a guffaw. After was seemed like forever, she smirked triumphantly.

                            ***

Lilith was in chemistry class when suddenly Kira and Ashley walked up to her. Kira more calm but Ashley the goddess of fury evincing her danger sign.

“We've got to talk Lilith Cheng Zekai." Kira said.
She looked really anxious about these girls wanting to talk to her. She try to figure out what had gone wrong; she had no clue about Kyle's ..... whoever she is. So meeting up with her and Ashley just makes her heart accelerate.

“Don't hesitate!" Ashley blurted in a commanding tone while giving her a dirty look.

“O...okay." She stammered feeling reluctant.

     They walked out of the class heading to the roof top. The roof top was fenced with chains creating barriers.

The echo of their steps rhymed. No one said a word. Finally reaching their point.

“I hope you do know me Lilith?" Kira asked.

“Not really."

“Can we just get to the point, feeling really disgusted having to maintain peace with his this ughhh." Ashley fumed.

“I know Ashley you're hokey so please be cool." Kira said.

“Yh whatever." She shrugged and walked to sit at the extreme of the chain barrier.

“To you Lilith Cheng. I'm Kira Qui Lee. I've to be formal with you. Now, rumours has spread like fire and has gotten to my awareness Lilith."  She said and turn her back at her.

‘ I wonder what she's talking about. Everything here seems rather ambiguous to me.'

“ I know you're wondering what I mean, so I'll be frank with you. What do you want from my brother?" She asked more like a whisper.

“Huh?" Stunned by the query.

“Answer me Lilith what do you want from my brother...Kyle?"

Lilith felt sour by that question. It was like a huge lump was on her throat.
“Answer the question otherwise I'll grab your neck so tight, your eyes will bulge out 
and I'll suck your disgusting blood out of your nose!" Ashley yelled gripping her neck.

The object was choking hard being strangled my her archenemy. She struggled to get her hand off her buh to no avail. She was totally succumb in this situation.
Praying to her God to help her, she tried reasoning why knowing Kyle would cause her nothing but danger. Who is Kyle? She thought.
Who're these people? Kira, Kyle and Ashley. How was Ashley related to Kyle?
‘ I only just got to know of Kyle yesterday, so why does it feel like I have been a servitude In a creepy nightmare. A dungeon of tyranny by her reign.
It felt like obtaining emancipation anytime soon was really skeptical.

   Kira didn't flinch from all this bizarre chaos.

“K-ii-k-ra." She sputtered raising her hands intending to touch her.

“Kyle nor Kira won't save you. You're mine Lilith. Mine today and solely mine. I'll suck you dry, my claws will piece and rip off you delicate wrinkled skin, ripping your torso, I'll give your organs to the rogue wolves In Royal wood forest thus you will no longer exist." She blurted looking like a maniac while something spiky prod Lilith skin. Her eyes changed to something no one has ever seen at least Lilith.

She tilted her face narrowly, aiming for her neck.
‘What's happening, is she a vampire?' Her eyes were scarlet hue. Ashley emanate her diabolical powers.
  She had wrinkled claws and fangs.
‘What was petrifying is I'm going to die today, leaving this world that seemed really cruddy to me. Now I find peace in Kyle's service, I'm letting go to soon.'
She cried knowing her situation was hopelessly cruddy. One thought came across her mind. ‘At least you won't be married to to someone you don't know which you're being coerce to.'

Still being tightly strangled, and choking, she slowly closed her eyes allowing her coast to wreck in.
‘Maybe I'm destined to be the misfortunate one.

“That's all enough. Get a hold of yourself." Kira said.
On hearing Kira's words she let go, momentarily before a blink of an eye she was back to her normal human self. Being shocked to the core was an understatement.
‘ Waaaa, she was a beast just few minutes ago so---?'

“ Lilith I don't know what you want with my brother, note this I don't approve of your relationship and if you rebel against me, you will see hell." Kira threaten.

“This is a warning sign, be warned I can make your life a more living hell. Kira warned.

Lilith couldn't find those shimmer of soft light in her eyes. That big blue eyes that made her look dazzling, were all gone.
Her eyes filled with hatred. Her aura that was comfortable is now heartlessly parky.

    Ashley lean closer to Lilith and muttered. “Be warned." She said and pushed herself aways while she smirked devilishly.  Kira looked at Lilith with great contempt.

    They both left.

Lilith sat on the floor pouring her heart out in extreme pain. She was perturb knowing her story with the G.O.A.T; Kyle Qui Lee would all end. She squeezed her hands on her chest, clenching his fist her knuckles turned white.

    “ Do you think she will bulge to our demand?" Ashley asked Kira, both walking on the hallway of North Chevron college.

“Hmm it would be hard for a mere human like her to let go easily but analyzing from how tensed she was when you emanate your supernatural powers, I'm certain she will let go." Kira explained letting a smirk print across her face.

Keep remarks and votes up. <33🤭🧸❤️🦋
Support local author: Dorkyvena.🥺💕

Next chap: chap 7 WHO ARE YOU KYLE?