Chapter 3-Cynosure III

Slowly, Lilith heaved a sigh, although she still exhibit great interest and amazement. 

"Shall we" Kyle's husky sonorous voice said, sounding more like a whisper to her.

 "Hmmm" she managed to hum with great anxiety. 

They both walked in the hallway quietly without speaking nor saying a word to each other.

"What an overwhelming feeling..." she mumbled beneath her breath.

"Sorry?" Said by Kyle.

"N-no-no nothing a-at all" She goofily simpered.

Quietly again they continued walking. Lilith definitely had the urge to stare at this tempting cynosure, being soggy with tons of emotions she bit her lower lip. 

These sensual seduction is quite tempting; making her heart race faster than ever. She flipped strands of her hair away from her face, still biting her lower lip. Suddenly, a cool breeze flushed in making her hair dance melodically in the air, she gasped while trying to arrange her muss hair but every attempt she made all flopped. 

The breeze still flushing in, visually Kyle stepped right in front of her, staring down at her while his shoulder length blonde hair swung left and right. On the other hand, the sight of seeing Kyle in her front made her feel a colossal lump in her throat, goose pimples prickled her velvety skin while she shudder in amusement and wonder. 

Lilith quietly watched every moment, wondering what he would do next. 

He lifted his hands and ran his slender fingers into her long and silky drab inky hair...

"???...."she gaped. 

"W-w-wha-t are you do-ing" she anxious asked. 

"Hushhh" He lean and whisper into her ear seductively. 

Lilith stood numb, she felt like a ticking time bomb or presumably a volcano had erupted, that action which Kyle just display was more than intoxicating, she trembled; her legs wobbled, perspiration clothed her palms, lest her pumping heart. She could her sworn she never felt this way before, her heart racing faster than ever before. She was burning to the verge. Her body always know her to betray her, in times like this she needed to be firm but here she is being a powerless fragile lamb, letting her guards down. 

'Gosh I'm gonna die right on this spot if this cynosure continues to—' but then again his eyes were beholding, the ancient glacier she saw earlier melted away although his eyes were blank and  emotionless. Steadily she calmed her blazing nerves as she stared deeply into his  grey soothing eyes, he look more focused while arranging her hair. 

His fingers meddled and fiddled in her scalp. She gullibly stared at him, his hair swaying seemed more like dancing to her, his grey eyes spellbound to her hair, his exhibition of virtue, how collective he is, how enticing and subjugating he looked, how she would wallow this pleasure  and recall every tidbit moment for eternity, lest his manly scent was more seducing than his features, howbeit comparison between his appearance and scent, his looks were the most notable features, way too stunning and breathtaking. Feeling numb about the whole situation she wondered how collective he was compared to how anxious she is. 

"Done!"

"Thanks a lot" she subsequently said.

"My pleasure" He smiled protruding his gap tooth and deep dimples from both cheeks.

"Woah!" "You've got a nice dimples and gap tooth there"

"Hmmm, yeh, I know" he concisely concluded.

'What does he mean "I know" He is suppose to say thank you, but anyways that was a fact not a compliment actually. To much of being a prince' she thought to herself. She glimpsed at him and   smirk.