Sensual Imagery

The moon shoon so bright covering darkness from from the sky; being illuminated by the moon.

Lilith, laid on the hammock at the balcony in her room staring at the moon but lost in ponder of what happened between she and Kyle. The mere thought of that made her quiver.

“Kyle why are you doing these to me?" She bitterly sobbed squeezing her hands on her chest.  More of the thought, his face keeps evincing on her mind. She presumably thought she was getting crazily ka-ray-zee. She sobbed her heart out till she fell asleep.

It was currently 7:32 AM, she woke up letting little moans escaping her lips; placing the back of her hands on her face hindering the ray of sunlight from penetrating her face. Her long thick lashes flicked slowly unsure if to open her eyes yet.
She laid still feeling really ecstatic, a picture of mere hypothetical abstract appeared of rose petals falling form the sky into the hammock in which she laid. Suddenly, a sweet savouring aroma called out from the bedroom.

“What's that sweet aroma?"  She slowly savoured the moment of the falling roses, then stood upright, walking into the room nonchalantly. Walked in, found a luscious dish making her want to drool.

“Omg! Finger crossed this looks so delish". Apart from the dishes with was embellished on the coffee table, the table was adorn with roses and sunflower petals, litted with candles which lights the room.

“Blimey!" She exclaimed.

“Its seems to me you love this Lily?" She snapped to the direction which the voice came from. To her surprise it was Kyle.

“Kyle?"

He smiled. He stared at her intensively making the atmosphere too suffocating. His aura as gracious and love tending as ever.

“No fibs Lily, do you like this decor?" She blushed profusely throwing her face away while biting her lip.

‘What a cringing question is this?' She asked herself.

“Look at me Lily. Tell me you love it". He insisted.

Fleeing away was not an option, Kyle caught her wrist on her first attempt. She made a halt of defeat.

‘My heart is racing fast like it's gonna fall out from my chest'. She bit her her lips even harder, thus shutting her eyes.

The shutter banged on the wall allowing breeze to blow gracefully like a calm breezy beach night walk. It was a bright breezy atmosphere causing her silky long hair to dance on his face.

He came closer, she could feel his broad chest in her back. She nearly gave a moan. Realising that she pressed her lips tight.

    His long slender fingers fondle her hair, then pulling hairs into her earlobe.

“You smell sweet. You hair just ideal". He whispered.
He pulled his face closer to her ear, that made her shudder.

“Tell me you love it, Lily". He whispered again. This time making it more seductive; a mouth lyrical muttering.

She found it really difficult to breathe, her brain always doing the usual.

  He moved to her nose kissing it gently. She moaned softly.
‘ I can't control this feelings of joie de vivre. I feel like a gazelle living in paradise'.

“K-k-kl-klye please s-s-to-ppp". She pleadingly sputtered with tears streaming down her eyes.

“Lilith". He mumbled.
She sniffed.

“Tell me the three words." He said still kissing her nape.

She couldn't reply. It was like her mouth was seal or probably unwilling to speak. She kept on crying silently. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

“Lilith."
“Lilith!.....get up!"
She blinked profusely to get a clearer view of the image standing before her.

“Mom?!"
“ I still don't get why you get up late everyday. You slept in the hammock? Don't you feel pained? Aren't you cold? You know it's quite parky at night ‘specially the balcony."

She said no words but lifting up her upper body intending to sit up.

“No reply hon? Fine! It's Tuesday you've lectures today at college again!"

She leaned forward scrutinizing her face closely.

“Really?" She blankly asked.
Sigh.

“Okay. Fine." She colly replied, as she slackly lifted herself firm the hammock.

                     *IN COLLEGE*

   In a classy looking yet somewhat crowed school hall, a young man dressed In a long sleeved, collar white shirt paired with a black tie and black trouser, walked nonchantly while the crowd of students were voluntarily clearing a way for him, as if a royalty was heading towards his thrown.

She pushed herself into the love clamouring crowns to have a view if this creature causing commotion.

   It was Kyle Qui Lee looking innocent, with a  fair complexion and restless but keen eyes. His tall figure and musk blonde hair, mesmerizing looking beyond words to define, as his almost unreal presence made every girls' mouth subconsciously hang open, effortlessly driving them all crazy over him. His strides graciously making any girl swoon upon seeing him. However he appeared as though what was happening around him was nothing but an irrelevant nuisance. The babbling chattering of crowds accumulated the more.

“What a godly sight to behold".

“We're blessed  that we can see such an ethereal creature everyday!........

Suddenly, unpredictably, a replica version of Kyle popped from no-one-knows-where, holding Kyle's wrist with utmost disgust.

The crowd gawked and gushed.

“Karma who's she?!"
“????'
:C

Keep votes, remarks up. 😽🧸💕

P.s Vote and read puhhleeezee. 😭❤️

Next chap: Let Him go.