Chapter 4- Intense

She looked curiously at him wondering what he was up.

"Wondering what's up with me?" He blurted out, his eyes analyzing through the bookshelf.

"What? How did you know that"

"Instinct told me so!" 

He kept on browsing for a specific unknown book, grumbling silently, Lilith asked a query.

"What are you looking for?"

"Uhhm, a book precisely!" 

"If you're not familiar with the concept or titles, why not consult the encyclopedia"

"...."

She frantically nod, seeing how speechless he was. 

"Yoko Ogawa....and uhmmm...eureka found it!" He exclaimed.

"Yoko Ogawa?"

"Yup. I'm an actual bookworm. It all instigated with I and Hori reading lots of books like; The Woman In The Purple Skirt, My Demon Empress, Saki Hoshi, Tale For The Time Being, Toni Kawa, The Galaxy Next Door, Murakami....he went on and on.

'This is unbelievable, boys don't like reading 'cause they get weary and consider it tedious, but he is completely differ from all. His otherness is so unique. Kyle....She wriggle in amazements as she slowly bit her lower lip and smiled naughtily.

"I just love reading. Just me wallowing in exquisite pleasure, as I unwrap and unfold  the imaginary scene of every fictional book" He giggled.

Lilith couldn't believe the drama before her eyes, how could a dork like her spend such solitary time with a bookworm demigod cynosure prince like him. 

He spun directly facing her. "Tell me would you like if I call you by a nickname?"

Lilith almost gaped as she stood still like a statue that had been electrocuted.

"I mean I do like calling my friends by a nickname so...?"

Lilith could have sworn he just touched her forelock, what was this prince thinking, why would he call her his friend, why would he call her by a nickname he precisely gave to her, many queries ponder her mind.

"I take that as a yes. Now let's see, how about Saki, Kanon, Tsubaki, Kazue, Rina, Kira, Hikaru, Pearl, Sayuri, huh Sayuri? Well since it relates  to your actual name Lilith, I'll call you Yuri!"

"Yuri?"

"Yup. Sayuri means——"

"Small Lily"

"Precisely!" 

Lilith was more than astonished all the names he listed earlier were lovely  but he calling her Yuri she felt like she was gonna die on that spot.

"Let me tell you a secret"

And now he is forming a confiding relationship by entrusting her with a secret she couldn't help but clench her fist, and press her temples.

"My third name is Izumi and other names include Miyamura"

"So if I was to merge our two names together it would be Yurimura or Izuyuri" he giggled.

"So lovely and funny. I remember I merged I and my best friend name Horimiya; her name is Hori and mine" 

"Wow thanks!" She woeful concludes, feeling like she was punched in the face or presumably a steel beam had smudge her face. She walked away heading to another bookshelf.

"Sayuri" he called out 

"Huh?"

"Why not call me Yuri? I mean am I that small?"