Cynosure I

"This magazine has the coolest and latest tendency ever; dazzling glamorous heartthrobs; masculine perfect jawline, the abs perfectly carved, muscular torso, tall and huge, slender waistline, inky hair..."Jodie went on and on not realizing her friends were astonished by the description of  dandies she liked in the magazine. 

" That's strange!" Lilith said 

"???" 

"Jodie you never said you like men of such hombre?" 

Jodie gasp... fiddling her hair while sheepishly n bashfully flushing red. 

" Morgan likes lanky men!" She exclaimed trying to change the theme. 

*gasp* "How could you Jodie?" Morgan asked timidly.

"Uhmmm....Lil...Lilith. I–I just love the life of a -a modest g-u-y." She explained while blushing hard like a red lobster. 

Lilith and Jodie giggled, Morgan looked surprised suddenly her shucks seemed to have washed away and was replaced with an odd, calm blank face. 

" Okay okay. No more giggles.."Lilith forcefully pressed her lips obviating laughter. 

Silence reigned in their midst, it was like the goddess of silence just passed by. They all resumed skimming through spiffy magazines. 

"Lilith, Mr. Winter called for you in his office" 

" Okay. Thanks Tracey" Lilith added. 

She walked out of the classroom; Lockers, Library, Laboratory, assembly auditorium, theatre, finally Mr. Winter's office. She came to a halt and rap the  door. 

"Come In Lilith Cheng." Was all she heard. She heaved a sign then opened the door. 

"Hello there Miss Cheng, I'm so delighted to see you" He said gleefully. 

" Good day Mr. Winter. I got your message you summoned for me" 

"Yes Miss Cheng. I've called you here and assigned you to be a student ambassador to that young cove over there" 

She wriggle to have a glimpse at the anonymous. Lilith almost gaped. The boy before her was just so damn good looking— no good look was actually an understatement she was sure he was a thousand times more handsome than heart-throbbing celebrity. His hombre chiseled looks magnificent. He is tall about her height. His long blonde hair look spectacular. He had a strong; define and masculine jawline – it was perfection in her eyes. "What spellbinding cynosure is this?" She blurted. 

He just looked too good to be true. She was utterly impressed. How could a mortal boy look this stunning. But this stunning creature was glaring down at her. His eyes were cold yet mesmerizing, making her want to shrink to the floor and disappear. 

The way she looked at him was definitely the definition of the phrase love at first sight. 

She couldn't help but think that this boy was definitely the perfect example of the enthralling subjugating demon king. 

His eyes narrowed and then, he moved his feet, walking closer to her. 

Every step he took felt like a ticking time bomb to her but surprisingly, she was able to hold her ground despite her wobbly feet. She was amazed. 

He had such killer eyes that could pierce through anyone's soul. Somehow the eyes were  parallel to Ashley's. 

"I'm Kyle Qui Lee" He graciously said. He proffer forth his hands. 

For some reason, the daggers and the ancient glacier in his eyes seemed to have been washed away and was suddenly replaced with an odd, calm blankness. 

Lilith's heart beat rapidly skipping few beat. She muster all courage not to be overwhelmed by this creature. But she felt pleasurable how he made her feel. 

She felt shiver run down her spine, goosebumps prickled her velvety skin. She bashfully flushed.

"Hello I'm Lilith Cheng Zekai" She proffer her hands forth in retaliation. They shook hand. 

She could have sworn she felt ticklish when both hands collided. 

" Soft" she mumbled...staring deeply into his grey eyes.

" I- I'll be yo- your  guide while you are h-here" she sputtered. 

She couldn't believe she was sputtering right in his presence. ' I've to overcome this gut- wrenching emotion' she thought to herself. She jerked her shuddering hands from his, he stared at her but she spurned his gaze. 

"Nice to meet you Lilith." He whispered  making sure his breath caressed her skin. 

She gaped and gasped . She was astonished, dumbfounded, mesmerized....she spun swiftly facing him.

She forcefully simpered a smile . Her inner psyche felt really uneasy. 

"Miss Cheng I trust and rely on you, please do guide him" Mr. Winter said.

"Okay sir I'll do my best" she reassured.

"Okay now, Lilith, Kyle head to class now you have Miss  Hailey in about five minute" He added. 

" Now get going" He insisted.

The duo were about to leave...

"Young master, I'll inform the king about your successful enrollment"

Lilith looked surprised seeing two men bow in prostration to Kyle. They were typically dressed in an ancient Japan attire, bald hair, pierce ears, daggers and spiky swords– thoroughly designed with gold and crystals. 

"Sure Tatsuya" Kyle said wearing a gracious smile.

"Young master the Royal Empire kingdom  will miss you. Our comrade". The other ancient dressed man said.

"Migelle we shall see soon" Kyle coolly nonchalantly said.

"We'll take our leave now using the chariot as our transportation". 

Kyle approvingly nodded. 

Keep remarks on, share n vote🥺😭🙏🏽❤️...

Next chap: Cynosure II