Cynosure II

The weirdly garb dressed Japan guards both made their ways out. 

On the other hand Lilith had many queries to inquire. 'Who were those guards', 'Why did they look so weird; dressed like ancient guards from the Japan Empire....' she pondered  really hard. 

To gratify her curiosity she walked slowly to the casement window hinged open the window. She leaned forth with her eyes thoroughly analyzing  the school. She gaped and gasped. 

"We are under 'siege by percentage of soldiers!" She squeaked nervously. 

"Those are the Royal Empire  soldier from my kingdom. They will be gone as soon as Tatsuya and  Migelle makes their way into the cart." A low husky sonorous resigned voice said. 

"You don't need to feel scared." Kyle coolly said.

"Yes Lilith. Now get to class." Mr. Winter ordered.

Lilith shut her eyes, draining away her anxiety. Slowly she inhaled air into her lungs and exhaled deeply. 

They both graciously walked away,  on reaching the door Kyle held unto the doorknob making way for Lilith to go out first. She twisted her head around to look at Kyle, their eyes met. 

She stepped at the doorstep all dismayed and shocked to see tall huge body guards dressed in black business suit with sombre drab sunglasses and rocket launchers; the most destructive guns, specifically like in the Movies. All wearing a stoic, heartless cold  face. Two guards at the left hand side of the doorstep and two at the right hand side, several at each corners of the school. Lilith thoroughly examined looking anxious. 

As soon as Kyle stepped in all guards in the hallway stomped their foots simultaneously on the ground and salute with heads up high.

Still saluting, Kyle walked in their midst peacefully and elegantly. Lilith looked overwhelmed and surprised, suddenly she followed him quietly. While walking Lilith gaped at the respect and salutations given to this Cynosure. 

She paced up a little bit to him walking side by side, slowly she gullibly looked at him watching his peaceful, calm, blank face. Kyle on the other hand felt he was being watched he twisted his face. His grey mesmeric eyes met Lilith's. She was so busted. Her heart beat rapidly skipping few beats. She felt shiver crawl down her spine, goosebumps, she shuddered. Quickly she took her eyes off him. 

'On second thought any girl who saw this Cynosure  would be astonished and dumbfounded, that does not exclude the boys, they would be mesmerized and ask such query "Do such folks exist"...' she thought to herself while biting her lower lips.

"This way please." She nervously whispered.

'Whenever I just stare at him I get goosebumps and aching heart. He's making me feel nervous and anxious not to include I always Sputter and perspire. My skin and palm is so damp with perspiration.' She thought again.

The guards behind them followed them. At the extreme of the school's entrance all guards stomped again in salutations. 

"Young master, on behalf of the Royal Empire soldiers, I'll take the privilege to bid you goodbye." One of the soldier whom matched up to Kyle, who seemed to be the leader of the troop said while saluting with head up high.

"I've told you Alexis stop calling me Young master. Do call me by my name"

"Master that would be disrespectful. I'm just a mere servant to you. One who stands as a fragile lamb. Among us of whose shoe's latchet I'm not worthy to unloose—"

"Alexis that's ample now,"

"We are not in the kingdom. So, please I don't need honour and praises."

"Maste—"

"Kyle it is!"

The leader of the troop Alexis slowly shut his eyes and bow. "Goodbye Master Kyle."

Lilith looked perplexed, surprised, Intrigued...

She watches as Kyle curved up his lips and smirked triumphantly.

"Goodbye. Send regards to Kira and Hori. Take care of Louis please" Kyle added. 

"Princess Kira would be satisfied when the message is delivered. Louis the horse is in my full supervision and Hori..." Alexis explained. He scratches his head looking as though he doesn't know who Hori is. 

"Righhht... Hori is my comrade, the lilac headed girl in which we do swords training together." 

"Ooo okay prince Kyle" 

"Hmmm... now you call me prince" Kyle sarcastically blurted wearing a smug face. 

They both giggled in amusement. 

"All guards, depart!" Alexis exclaimed.

They all stomped their foot simultaneously and matched out of the premises. 

The guards on suit matched out first while the soldiers outside the school made a path for them to go. Afterwards the soldiers on siege commenced to match. The chariot rode out which Migelle and Tatsuya were on. Then the guards and soldiers mounted their horses. The four guards on suit differently aboard in a convertible car. The equerry leader was the last that left the premises. 

Keep remarks on, share n vote 🥺😭🙏🏽...☺️❤️

Next chap: Cynosure III