Waking up as princess of Darkness

There was a 16 year old browned haired girl with blue eyes who was flaoting in the void of darkness.

She doesn't know if she died or not but the darkness feels peacefull, Calming and welcoming.

The were whispers saying things like, welcome home, don't worry we'll take care of you, we love you, we won't ignore you and e.c.t.

It felt nice, whoever or whatever they not going to forget adout her like her family and others did in the pass.

Then the girl body started to change though her eyes was closed not even noticing it.

Her curly brown hair become a dark crimson hair with black straek in her hair, her outfit also changed and then a pendend then matilaised out of a dark purple light.

Then the girl woke up and pop her head out of a dark ocean, Shs then swim to shore and pulled her body out of the water.

She then looked around and noticing that everything seem to be in a constent darkness except for the light seemly coming from the moon.

She remembers that her name is Ebony and that something happend but don't know what and then looked down on herself to see that her outfit has changed and that she is wearing a pendent now.

Ebony then looked at the water so she can get a look at herself and was shocked to see that her hair and her eyes have changed as well.

Ebony touch her once brown hair, that is now crimson with black streaks.

She even saw that her once blue eyes are now purple.

She even noticed that she younger now, adout twelve years old.

Ebony then looked around before then remebering this place, it was the relam of darkness from Kingdom hearts!

Is she in the universe of kingdom hearts but in the dark relam.

Ebony wonders if she should leave this place because of the possiblity of getting attack by heartless, Nobodies or even the unversed!