What to Expect Again

At the moment of writing this, I only wrote down what decks the characters will be using, I will start writing this story in earnest once I finish the V Series story. So for now, I'll go over what you can expect out of this story.

1. Plot
Since this is a story, I need to keep it interesting and have points of conflict. If I didn't have plot, it would just be a story about friends playing card games with each other. I've watched the first season of Cardfight!! Vanguard overDress, nobody wants that kind of story. People want action with their card games! High stakes gameplay! And most importantly, product advertising in the middle of the life or death card game! Simple, right? Right. Moving on.

2. No meta
This is a story, not a Vanguard tournament. Character decks will strictly be archetype restrictive with only a few splashable cards if the deck needs them. Cardfighting is fun. But meta is not fun.

3. Original Characters
This story will not, unfortunately, be following Neptune. It will follow my Neptunia OCs, Nanu Kanzaki, and his family/friends/love interests. If you were expecting Neptune to bust out the good ol' Vanguard deck and whoop some ass into the next century, this is not that kind of story. However, I may write in Nepgear, Uni, Rom, and Ram, since I have OCs as their CPU Candidates. I may put Neptune and the others into the story in later chapters, but the story will mostly follow Nanu and his duels, as well as his family/friends/love interests.

4. Character Decks
While I tried my best to create decks that match up with the characters personalities, hobbies, and defining features, I will be trying to follow ban lists, since English Standard format barely has any hits in the first place.

With these 4 rules and trends in mind, please enjoy. I will put out the deck list of the characters and what decks they use very soon.