🍀Truth or dare🍀

Tension🤧🔥
It's been a long time since the members of the group had eaten their food, but none of the members were sleepy. They couldnt They can't decide what to play because makneas wanted play Mario Card and Ricky to play Mafia. But Zhanghao does not let the leader Hanbin sleep. Jiwoong whined out of silence.
Jiwoong: yaaah we just gonna stay like we are playing who can more be quite huh?
Hanbin sign he said: so what you want to do?
Jiwoong just became silent but Matthew say them his decision he said: lets play rock, paper , sciccors .We will play the game that whoever wins. Everyone agreed to this, because sitting quietly affected everyone. Matthew suggest his game "truth or dare"The kids knew the game was dangerous even without any alcohol involved. Matthew just wanted to know why Jiwoong was trying to avoid him. But why is he thinking about Jiwoong again? So Matthew win this game.
Hanbin introducted rules:
1 rule 🔱: do not use sexual harassment
2 rule🔱: dont force to do if someone choose dare.
They needed bottle Yujin run to kitchen to bring bottle for spinning. Matthew didnt take his eyes from Jiwoong he keep staring he found jiwoong extremaly cute now that he now push his hyung against the wall and kisses his cheeks as much as he wants. Jiwoong's bangs were down and slightly wet The way his lips parted every time he spoke, even though he'd just gotten out of the shower, the way his lips still looks like he use lipstick to seduce Matthew this driving Matthew crazy.
Hanbin start spin bottle Ricky turn.
Ricky: awhh why meeeeee he whined but he take it as destiny and sit straight
Hanbin asked: "truth or dare"
Ricky: Truth
Hanbin: okay You like Jiwoong hyung more than hao hyung? He asked
Ricky didnt freak out he said : Yes
Ricky was natural answering this and he spin the bottle now its Yujin's turn
Ricky asked straight: Truth or dare
Yujin courage is max level he said: DARE
Ricky : if you say soo hmm? Repeat your iconic line and use "Hyung" say Hyung sarangheyo!🤪❤️
Yujin: say it to whom
Ricky: hmm to GYUVIN
Yujin face appeared pinkish tint he was shy to say it especially who always tease him also loves him actually Yujin had crush on Gyuvin a long time ago but wasnt brave to admit.
Yujin: Gyuv-in h-h-h-yung sa- sa sarang-heyo😑 said it but he was blushing as fuck he hide his face with his hands Gyuvin just pat his young lovely brother head. Others just clapped. Now Yujin 's turn to spin ohh its Taerae turn. But Yujin doesnt have question for him so Ricky take this opportunity and asked: "truth or dare"?
Taerae: okay truth
Ricky: Are u still thinking about Kum junhyeon,him not picked as our member?
Taerae was shocked yes he had crush on Junhyeon cuz he feel reliable when that funny boy was around him, he thought him as soulmate but fate does not always turn out as expected. Taerae dive his thought for a while and answered: No im happy now who im with if fate doesnt want it happen what can we do? What a Philosopher.
Taerae took the bottle and spin it again ahhh now its Jiwoong turn.
Taerae: hyung "truth or dare"
Jiwoong didnt expect anything and say : truth
Taerae: hehe but i dont have any question to you who have ?
Matthew answered "me"
Matthew He sat face to face with Jiwoong. Jiwoong saw Matthew in his eyes for the first time, not innocent , but some kind of inexplicable.
Matthew asked: he didnt say "Hyung" You are trying to avoid me this entire time why can i know reason? He asked informal tone. Everone eyes tried to ignore his madness gesture , tone , aura coming from Matthew.
Jiwoong: Matthew -ya what you trying to say im not avoiding you dont think like that he replied calm voice.
Hanbin tried to cut this attitude toward jiwoong so he decided to act like sleepyhead.
Hanbin: ooh we need sleep im so sleepy he yawn.
Matthew: if Jiwoong hyung didnt answer my damn question properly i want stand this spot up if anyone wants sleep go ahead im not holding you.
Also this "Jiwoong hyung" didnt soud like lovely innocent Matthew he sure was mad member just leave hall. Now two boys glaring each other.Jiwoong also wanted stand up but Matthew just hold his wrist again forced him sit down.
Matthew: Jiwoong hyung answer me and it s over so we can sleep.
Jiwoong didnt know that innocent was mask his grip was so hard to handle mad boy still holding Jiwoong by wrist
Jiwoong: Matthew your hand 🫨🫨 let go me
Matthew: hyung im done with your that self why you always think yourself i cant hold my temper whenever you with Ricky.Do you understand im done that shit everytime you avoid my eyes , you even not talking me as before why ? What i did wrong? Tell me i will fix my mistake i want be your number 1 always in your eyes. he cried he said each words with sob.
Jiwoong now holding his tears what he has to Matthew like Hanbin so he didnt be thirdwheel for them. Jiwoong didnt say anything Matthew was weak now reason is he was crying so Jiwoong easyly let go of his grip he hold Matthew by face he careless Matthew cheeks and wipe tears he kiss him without hesitation that kiss was gentle Matthew was speechless didnt know what to do but he replied Jiwoong kiss that kiss got heated now each one kissing licking each other lips jiwoong take it opportunity and he slid his tongue in Matthew's mouth Matthew suck his hyung tongue but jiwoong pulled out kiss and it was cut by him. Their kiss was unexpected but sweetest Matthew now touching his lips jiwoong saliva was on it . Jiwoong didnt say anything and left Matthew all along with his thought he keep doubting his feeling now .
Matthew: why my heart bouncing like that? Am i fell in love with Jiwoong hyung?but he refuse that feeling and said: it was unexpected plus maybe hyung also was emotional i think he said it himself.
⊂⁠(⁠'⁠・⁠◡⁠・⁠⊂⁠ ⁠)⁠∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°⊂⁠(⁠'⁠・⁠◡⁠・⁠⊂⁠ ⁠)⁠∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°
This episode also over i hope you will like it i think it was like longest part i have wrote just enjoy and dont forget vote and comment❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰
Ppumaz good night ❤️🥺 also thanks for reading my story even tho its was first time writing it . Also i promise i will update more often👣