🍀so its LoVe🍀

(Mostly Taeri) taerae+ ricky
Ricky come alone to practice room there was matthew. Ricky didnt notice it he was little upset he didnt get why Taerae hyung still contacting with this Junhyeon?!
Matthew at first didnt want day anything but after seeing Ricky this condition he decided say hi.
Matthew was close to mirror keep glaring though mirror to Ricky. Matthew  then : yahh you son of pain he didnt want curse so use this instead.
Ricky look at matthew so matthew come sit next Ricky.
Matthew: ricky what happened something wrong with members ?he asked with worry.
Ricky: Matthew its not about members its about me. He sign and continue: i still dont get why Junhyeon texting with taerae hyung he even bought him sneakers but tae hyung didnt even buy what i suggested.
Matthew: hmm ricky-yah it not big deal right ? They are friends i guess and why you think like that Can i know?didnt even take his eyes from ricky waiting his reply
Ricky :of course u can i think i like Taerae hyung i notice it whenever i saw him with Junhyeon hyung i loved him at boy planet era like he was so pretty when he smiled, the was he sing just he so perfect so cute without trying i thought its brotherly love but i was wrong it was true love "when he sung Man in love i was sure about my feelings but couldnt tell him that. Im so happy cuz he is same team as me.
Matthew * he is so sure about his feeling in this young age his sparkling eyes when he talk about Taerae woah he looked so cute and innocent i saw other side of him if he find his love he will protect it , adore it with all his heart but im still not sure who i have crush im such a loser * matthew was on his thought he didnt notice members already was there .
Hanbin  : yah seok Matthew where the fuck u were? I was so fucking worried. He wasnt angry just was happy to this his best friend.
Matthew smiled softly and apologised.
Yujin: im so we are all together here again he said most iconic phrase "  hyung, sarangheyo" hanbin smiled widely, hao proudly was looking at Yujin, gunwook come to pinch Yujin cheeks cuz he looked so damn cute ,gyuvin ruffled his hair, Matthew slowly comw and hug Yujin with wide smile.
Jiwoong also come with holding paper.
Jiwoong: what u doing guys look i bring our track names. He was so confused plus happy. Just now Taerae also come inside of room, Ricky come from changing room.
Hanbin: okay our title name "In bloom" recording starts from today also dance. Guys we cant be reckless our debut is near so work harder Figthing they shout.
They started 1 verse of dance  cuz Hao already recored his part with Hanbin 2 days ago they loves lyrics so much. Day kind finish fast they also.....
Time to go home. Taerae went earlier said he have appointment.
Hanbin: what for dinner menu? Fast a food or homemade dishes?
Matthew: homemade also desert.
Hao: okay then lets go to the kitchen a near to company im really starving .
They decided  eat kitchen where sell famous noddles
Ricky: want kimchi anything else?
Jiwoong: oh bring cilandro too.
Ricky nod he was about get Kimchi but he saw Taerae with Junhyeon, Hanbin, Jeonghyeong. He didnt just step back but he went to their table  asked waitress to bring this sidedishes to thier table.
Ricky: oh Jeonghyeong hyung what a earth!
Jeong: young rich tall handsome ricky- ya how u doing? They hug each other.
Ricky: pretty fine i never saw you around Wakeone now what happened
Jeong: just went my home tao rest
Ricky also greet with Junhyeon , Hanbin
Ricky: Hanbin hyung you changed alot u are more handsome then being cute he laugh.
Hanbin: what a nonsense Ricky but you just wow nothing to say.
Taerae other said was stunned to speak. He didnt know they would come here too. Taerae moved other free chair for Ricky but he choose sit next Jeonghyeong.
Junhyeon: ah Taerae i never thought u like black but it suits you.
Taerae: just simple outfit to practice. Jeonghyeong with Ricky talking , laughing . Taerae tried to look calm but he clench his fist
They were drinking soju. Ricky also tasted it but he hated that flavour.
Junhyeon: guys i gotta go bye see you next time. He smiled then leave.
Hanbin: Junhyeon looks so cool with baggy jeans he also changed hairstyle such a idol.
Jeonghyeong other hand trying so stop Ricky drink soju
Jeonghyeong: Hey, kitty lovelylicky you wasted he smiled fondly he said other breath" cute"
Ricky then hold Jeonghyeong hand and notice they have couple rings.
Ricky: hyung, hyung, we have couple rings 😁he smile at Jeong
Jeonghyeong: aww just notice this u huh , you so cute when u drunk .
Hanbin: u right he is cute asf
Taerae didnt take it anymore he hold Ricky but hand and stand him up
Taerae: i think we should go lets go Ricky he drag him by wrist.
They straight head to the dorm.
(In the dorm.)
Taerae lay ricky down to the sofa and took his phone send message to Matthew:
Matthew Ricky with me he is drunk so i carry him to dorm dont worry.
Taerae now staring at ricky admiring his cool appareance.
Ricky  caressing Ricky face: why you so cute when you drunk even made me feel jealous ah you boy i wanted so much drag you from Jeonghyeong shoulder i hate when u lay down on his shoulder you also feel that when im with1 Junhyeon , how about i kiss you and  make mine now" Ricky was sleeping.
Taerae: you drink 4 shot there but i couldnt do anything why? Ah my baby i dress like this cuz you like this color and that style. Uq were jealous because of that right ? Okay i will never meet with Junhyeon again i promise lovelicky he kisses his forehead. Around 3 am Ricky was awake and go his room to sleep. He couldnt recall anything just liked how Taerae react when he was with Jeonghyeong he wanted keep this was to tease Taerae.
Matthew scrolling phone Instagram and other social media he were watching boy planet era's videos he laughed crying so his face looks puffy. He watch a lot of mattwoong moments he cant deny he was happy that time. Now between him and Jiwoong have big1 edge. He looked Jiwoong spot he want there  he got up and went kitchen. Their was Jiwoong with closing eyes sitting on the chair thinking hard. Matthew just1 randomly open fridge and take apple jiwoong notice someone is here so he opened his eyes.
Jiwoong: matthew sorry about the night i shouldnt1 kissed you if you upset because of that then its my fault.he sign
Matthew put his apple to table and sit next Jiwoong.
Matthew: hyung , im also sorry lets again be best friends😊 i cant be like that
Jiwoong open his hand widely asking for a hug , matthew gladly hug him.
Jiwoong: much better i can sleep.now goodnight. Friend he winked and went to bedroom
Matthew smiled back but why his heart cant take "friend" word coming from Jiwoong mouth.
Matthew: friend, friend, why its hard to take jiwoong hyung as friend? Awww how flustretting i think im going crazy. Maybe its love that why my heart weakens whenever im with jiwoong also his hug so warm i didnt want pull fast. dont know awe lets sleep he also left.

That part also finished i hope u like it