☘️😺kitty😺☘️

Taeri
Ricky and Taerae also went to date. But tae doesnt know what ricky likes because the way he dressing behaving around people so elegant that why tae think a lot where he should  take ricky. Right now they catch a bus  yes ricky on the bus , you can say impossible but its true ricky actually like ordinary life as long as he have his lover beside him.
Ricky: tae where u taking me ? He curiously looking bus window to see around.
Tae: somewhere sheesh its suprise! He shushed.
Ricky slowly interwind his hands with Tae. His geniune smile didnt leave any seconds. Tae was really worried he thought  that what will i do if he doesnt like this place ? Now they arrived. Its Namsan building. Yes simple place to lovers.
Ricky in disbelief: Namsan building?  Really?
Tae "I'm sorry if you didn't like this place," he said, closing his eyes because he was afraid. Tae thought Ricky was mad at him.Ricky : hyung i love it ! i wasn't there thank you let's go he hyped.Tae also got rid of his anxiety and slowly took Ricky's hand to him: I love you.❤️ Ri squeezed his hands.
They reach He went to the highest hill of Namsan and got a lock. Ri: hyung I saw in the drama lover take two lock and puts them here they love will be forever . Lets we do it too. Its romantic right? He was holding locks.
Tae: you look so beautiful while   concentrating Ri he was staring with loving eyes.
Ricky:  im always beautiful pff its not news he huffed and lock his thing to next to Taerae's.
Tae: lets go take pic and to cafe okay?
Ricky: ok hyung
They came to the photo booth ( dunno name) ricky : hyung, choose a cute sticker, let's take a nice photo. They went inside.
Ricky peck tae cheeks  when camera shooted.
Taerae were looking like" what was that?
Ricky: dont look like that to me  he whine like a baby just u looked cute when your dimples show up.
Tae: okay okay dont sulk baby now he hugged Ricky they take a like a lot of pictures together.
Now they head to cafe near to Namsan.
Ricky: hyung u know what order ? He asked cuz he was about order himself
Tae: yes, short answer.
Ricky: then can say it to me before ordering? He wanted be sure that his date know his taste
Tae: ok. Strawberry smoothie, strawberry with vanilla cake with whiped cream , no sugar cola cuz it may be too sweet, and  hamburger with no tomato extra barbecue sauce. Is that all.?
Ri: gosh u know me too well. Yes thats all. His pink tint appeared.
After 10 minutes they order arrived. It was just one backet of chicken , salat, cake witch choco flavor with cola. Other tray was Ricky order. He was happy he was smiling like a child which is won something precious to him. He even clapped.
Tae: Ricky i didnt know you can be so cute 👀💓
Ricky: just im so hungry so he bite hambuger and continue speaking i didnt iti aniting he was chewing while  speaking so what he told just now was kinda was incomprehensible.
Tae: gosh kitten eat slowly all food is near to you ,no one gonna take it. He smiled. He add you will choke slow down. Tae was admiring his lover how can be so cute and hot at same time. I love him so much☀️ he take a napkin and wipe kitten's lips there was a little bit sauce.
Ricky: stop looking me like that... i cant even eat now he sip cola.
Tae: how can i eat something if that beauty just in front of me can i eat you instead? He asked with Dimple smile.
Ricky: no no no im eating my precious vanilla cake i dont want kiss now  take a bite
Tae laugh at him : kitty i dont want eat you in other way i just want bite your cheeks you are so dirty mind
Ricky  : okay okay just eat you Chick im almost full. He burp
Tae: u full already?
Ricky: i was on diet actually still had cake and cola, sorry for ordering too much babe
Tae: its okay but your waist already slim why u need diet?!! Now eat all of this or we dont leave here. He take bite his salat
Ricky: but ....
Tae: no buts okay or i smack your butts
Ricky : what?? Tae you think u did something rhythmatic but its not he crossed his arms
Tae: but babe eat your hamburger its not even big please im worried about you he did doe eyes no one can handle i(t. I swear)
Ricky: stop 'kay
They finish their order they was about head but they saw  lee jungyeon
Jung: how u doing ricky.?
Ricky glanced Taerae can answered: im okay hyung what about you?
Jung: so tired we are doing comeback next month so im working hard( its not in real life)
Ricky: its great i hope u do well
Taerae: hello and bye lets go Ricky he dragged Ricky into out.
Ricky: you alright.?concern look
Taerae: i was fine happy until that jung appeared why you still talking with him even in front of me with this goddamn smile
Ricky: i was just talking nothing else  he is just hyung to me nothing else!
Tae,: he cant be nothing to you even hyung doesnt it enough to have 5 hyungs to you you want more? He asked not anger but jealous voice . His voice still calm.
Ricky: okay i will cut everything with him okay but dont be mad at me i get scared of your his look it was last time when we go to club
Taerae,: kitty you too cute and sexy in this world i  even jealous from myself sometimes
Ricky,; i get it . im yours hyung okay he give him his pinky to made but Taerae pull him to himself,kissed him on lip whispered : yes your are mine kitty also add: that  is how i made up with  my sexy kitty he again peck they distance not far . Ricky was too blushed to even look.