🍀freak🍀

Gyujin🌚🔥🌡️
In the dance stage
Yujin dancing alone put he felt someone hold his waist. Yujin  flinched of course he looked his back in his back someone was standing half open eyes smirking like crazy.
Yujin gulped and tried be kind : sorry , do i know you? Or you lost i can help you. He wanted someone save him looked around himself his hyungs.
That stranger: yes baby boy im lost in your eyes can you help me find true love that freak wanted hold yujin face. Yujin was lost. Why no one noticing it he is alone with strangers🌛 That Freak  reached his arm to yujin face some hand grabbed by wrist and throw it away.
Gyuvin look at Yujin and speak: you want stay here until morning go sit.
Yujin also looked into gyuvin eyes. He went to restroom. He was about wash his hand, someone enter and grabbes Yujin 's shoulder , pin the wall.
Yujin: H-yung he dont know why he stutter.
Gyuvin eyes looks so fierce like will kill someone right now.
Gyuvin: Wanted to be touched crawling that? He stare Yujin eyes with intensive gaze
Yujin: that stranger himself come and grab my waist he looked down.
Gyuvin now put his left hand on wall still looking Yujin eyes with that madness.
Gyuvin started reach right hand  Yujin waist come closer to Yujin ear
Gyuvin: So you like someone hold your waist and while pinning wall, someone use seductive voice yujin felt vibration his down spine
Yujin: I--I
Gyuvin now use his second hand grab tight yujin waist : you like freaks call you nicknames also "Yujinie" i didnt know" Baby bunny"
Yujin wanted release.
Gyuvin: Yujinie he now caress yujin face one second "You are so cute around my hands wanting release but why you let someone touch you before me" now in his voice it can be hear anger, sadness JEALOUS 😏
Yujin: hyung why then you dont make me yours.
Gyuvin looked straight yujin beautiful sparkling eyes.
Gyuvin: you said it yourself baby boy my beautiful prey. He didnt start it with lip kiss but with neck sniff
Gyuvin: you smell like cherry he kissed Yujin bare neck Yujin was already hard enough he was already ready to take Gyuvin things he was willing to it. He liked when gyuvin possesive with him. That madness will show up he knew it.
Yujin: hy-ung ki-ss m-e he asked that desperate voice wanting gyuvin lips on him
Gyuvin unbotton Yujin  shirt started hungrily attack Yujin chest his smooth milky chest covered love bites Gyuvin suck, bite them.
Yujin : h-y-ung p-lea-se he moaned.
Gyuvin: look how our precious baby boy wants sleep with me look his teary eyes so pretty but i dont think we should do it tonight its late lets head.
Yujin hearing that felt anger gyuvin about get off but Yujin grabbed gyuvin by face started kiss his hyung. Gyuvin cant stop smiling while kissing he didnt imagine his crush love him back he didnt know Yujin was that harsh. Yujin tried slip his tongue onto Gyuvin but gyuvin didnt give him permission yujin whined and pull out.
Yujin: hyung u did it on purpose fuck you i wanted taste your mouth ☺️he was so straightforward  hw pout while playing his unbotton shirt.
Gyuvin  giggled that cute act of yujin. He now grabbed yujin was neck and smash their lips but his kiss was intense fighting over   dominance of coursw Gyuvin win Yujin open mouth letting gyuvin taste Yujin mouth. So beautiful. Gyuvin keep slipping his tongue biting Yujin 's bottom lips now they pull out. Looking each other care, happiness
Gyuvin: yujin-a would you be my love?
Yujin nod and hug his lover tight. Yujin bite gyuvin neck
Gyuvin: you naughty baby it hurts
Yujin : u also hurt me so 1:1 i love you hyung💋🥺he kissed gyuvin nose