🍀sweet moments🍀

After happening these intense night all members again back to normal life like practicing spending time. About their romantic feeling they choose hiding it cuz in their contract it write no dating with big letters. Now zb1 sitting at practice room.
Hao sign: " dont u think life getting boring we should do something insist of sitting here without doing  a job"he stand up.
Jiwoong- i was about say it but you know our promotion time ended we have no job to do. He just stare his hands.
Matthew whined- then find things to do it getting more dull just sit here hyunggg~~
Hanbin: ok guys why we now go to our dorm and make a plan?he asked all of them.
They now come to dorm sitting hall ,thinking  about what do to. It was already night they didnt make plan.
Gyuvin: ah i dont know just lets sleep im sleepy just dont wake me up morning its useless anyway he went to his room.
Hanbin: its already night lets sleep im not hungry either so good night all of you. He also follow bin.
Matthew looked jiwoong sitting on sofa massaging his temple thinking hard so matthew was sitting on floor. He silently sit next to jiwoong and put his head on his shoulder. Jiwoong was suprised when he open his eyes he saw cute baby lying with close eyes. He smiled softly grabbed his hands. Matthew also smiled.
Jiwoong- should we go sleep to if you sleep this pose you will hurt your neck with sweet voice.
Matthew just nod. They went to sleep while holding hands.
Other members didnt pay attention them.
Taerae: Rick-ya lets sleep you seem tired faced Ricky
Ricky: hm lets go he clinged to rae they also gone.
Hao: yujin u are about sleep why dont u also go
Yujin: tomorrow i have exam should study or gyuvin hyung wont talk with me😭
Gunwook: if u pass with max mark ?
Yujin: he said he will take me a date.i want go to date with hyung so bad so im trying.
Hao: you so cute yujin-a he pinched yujin's cheeks.
Gunwook : i will go now bye see ya morning he waves and go to bed.
Hao: so our maknae how is your relationship with Gyuvin? Is he annoying ? Bother you much.? Or possessive?
Yujin: all of them  but i love how he treats me. Thats why i want him be happy.
Hao: awww if he does anything wrong tell me i will beat him he didnt some martial sport moves
Yujin laughed: thanks hyung . He now went to take notebooks books and laptop .
Hao: ok i gotta go bye study well he ruffed yujin hair.
Yujin study all night without break now 5 am he open his eyes become worried plus stressed. Yujin went to bathroom to take shower. After 15 minutes he come back to study for another hour he also bring toast with milk. That time gyuvin open eyes but didnt see younger beside him so he come to kitchen to look for his lover. He saw yujin sipping milk holding pen
Gyuvin: ahh my baby studying to hard he thought about it. Yujin look to clock it was almost 8: 00 he cursed and took dishes to sink.  Then he went to take on his shoes.He done tying his shoes. He was about to go out that figure stopped him by holding wrist.
Yujin looked that person.
Gyuvin standing here with smiley face. Then suddenly spoke
Gyuvin: you little messy bunny he wipe yujin's mouth with finger. Yujin just standing here like statue.
Yujin finally spoke: i gotta go im late.
Gyuvin didnt say anything he jusg lick that finger which is just used for wiping yujin's lip.
Yujin swallow salive.
Yujin: im going now bye hyung take nap bye his last bye was stutter. He run to gate for escape this hotness.
Yujin: Han yujin calm down dont show your gayness just something like that🥴 he scold himself. But that named Kim gyuvin so hot and cute same time he was mumbling all of these.
Gyuvin: he is so cute when he shy👉👈i almost eat him 🤣with my glare. He went to room take another hour of nap.
Ricky he woke up with big arms wrapped tightly around his waist like someone was about to kidnap him. He smiled softly. He take off that hands was about go to toilet but that hands again wrap his slim waist.
Ricky wanted tease him. Began to speak in a very high note to make his voice sound like a girl's voice.
Ricky: Taerae oppa ( without hesitate) you wrap your hand so hard i m hardly breathing can you let me go?
Taerae knew it was his kitten but wanted see his reaction so he play along.
Taerae: aww baby you so pretty so i dont want someone kidnap you he now wrap more tightly
Ricky chuckled: so you love me?  Hmm? More girly voice!
Taerae: of ccourse my bubbly gummy bear
Ricky: "bear" "am i fat ? " "Huh""
Ricky: you think im fat? He offended
Taerae:no , just i always call you like that dont u remember?
His eyes close
Ricky: what is my name then? He frowned.
Taerae: your name is Irene!gimme kiss he hardly hold his laughter.
Ricky: WHAT ? OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES WHO IS IRENE?🤧he started hit.
Taerae now open his eyes saw fiercy eyes looking
Taerae: bae you know i just tease you ! You started it dont you.? Hm. He reach to Ricky hair to touch it.
Ricky: DONT CHANGE TOPIC WHO IS THAT FUCKING BITCH IRENE? DO I KNOW HER? IS SHE PRETTY THAN ME? regretting being with me?  He looked with teary eyes.
Taerae: aww dont cry bae i was just playing along with you . You started tease me with girly voice so i did use some trick you know that yourself you are the most beautiful , adorable , cute, faboulous, gorgerous man in the world i didnt want replace someone like you to someone okay🤗 i love you my kitten Ricky 😘😭😭
Ricky was crying: "i love you too Hyung"☺️🥺❤️ always he said and hug Taerae
Taerae: you dumby kitten dont use prank on me again if u suffer it yourself🤣 he laughed.
Ricky mutter: shut the fuck up😺 he hit taerae shoulder .
Taeraw break the hug: Dont use violence and  cursing around me understand shen ricky.
That "Shen ricky "word give ricky shock and vibration on his spine but he keep it cool
Ricky: what if i dont 😏
Taerae: being bratty cant make anything better my darling ~~
Ricky: so cheesy ok i will not use cursing dont make that pervert face goood🤯🤯 he go to hall there was jiwoong. Making coffee.

This part is over😭😭
I will not stop this story soon i hope🥴🥴