☘️im not jealous ☘️

Date :Part 3
Matthew still laying on sofa he cover all his body with blanket. Sleeping soundly he watched all his performs to check his development over the times. So now he is sleeping not caring about his boyfriend. No one at home Gunwook went to somewhere to clear all his mind.
Jiwoong had enough so he went to sofa and lay down on Matthew he whined. Jiwoong is older and heavy so Matthew he screamed in pain. He : hyunggg . You heavy im not bed you to sleep ,he still facing pillow so his voice sound unclear
Jiwoong : what i didnt hear anything he put his weight on Matthew
Matt: aaa hyungg you doing it on purpose he tried to face Jiwoong. But he couldnt.
Jiwoong: Matthew why we cant also have fun while others out hmm? You just sleeping i also want spent time with you🙃 he said his to matthew ear without any sexiness just like a normal talk.
Matthew: you cute ~~ that way u talking is kinda tickles. Hyung i wanna see your face. He said.
Jiwoong turning him to face  him .Matthew also smile seeing his lover handsome pretty bare face.
Matthew : you look handsome with your bare face hyung he touch his cheek and caressed.
Jiwoong hold Matthew hand and : lets go on a date. He suggested
Matt: how about movie night or maybe we spent all our date in this dorm. Watching film.?
Jiwoong: okk i like it im fine with everything as long as you with me💋 he kissed matthew on cheek.
Matthew smiled: ok. Lets watch your dramma im  curios about it.
Jiwoong gulped there have kissing scene and confession . How will i look at Matthew eyes after watch my film with him? He wanted reject it.
Jiwoong: its dull and not kinda your style lets watch something interesting. Hmm? He asked
Matthew: i want to watch "roomates poonduck 304" he yawned.
Jiwoong: ok if u want to he whisper" if you get jealous dont blame me "
They set chips snacks order pizza. Their eyes locked to Tv. Its only first episode Matthew look exciting. He eveytime comment to jiwoong " handsome " "pretty " "aw cutie my boyfie" he didnt even know he is thinking too loud. Jiwoong other time was liking this scene still looking to his cutie pokkie ( dunno what this word mean)
It come now kissing scene jiwoong thrilling other hand Matthew still dont imagine kissing scene"first kiss " is happened after being wasted it doesnt matter Matthew didnt even complain about it. His expression get change every time jiwoong being flirty with Seobin he suddenly stopped. His cute pouty face looked pretty.
Matthew: hyung, is script was like that or you didnt it yourself? He crossed his hands
Jiwoong: i just acted babe
Matthew again played episode . Okay its now last episode. Jiwoong looked Matthew matthew's  eyes still locking to Tv but  his hands were fist. Seobin and Jiwoong were eating, enjoying kiss. They were look like a couple. Matthew crossed his hand with annoyance.
Matthew: u seem enjoy this kiss he said with sarcasm
Jiwoong: bae, it was my job iback then and i had no one now i have you it mean world to me😘 he wanted kiss his fox cheek but Matthew turn his head left . Matthew didnt satsfied with answer he wanted to hear " Im not close with him anymore"
Jiwoong about to hold his neck and kiss him but his phone ringed. It was Seobin.
Jiwoong awkwardly take call and: hi Seobin -a how u doing? He asked
Seobin: hyung , you forget about our hang out you,  you wanted to celebrate the release of my first song.
Jiwoong: uhm maybe next time i have urgent meeting today.
Matthew mouthed" who" jiwoong didnt answer.
Matthew was angry about this, or rather he was getting nervous, so he used the opportunity to push Jiwoong onto the sofa, and he was on top of him. Matthew turns off the phone in his lovely one's hand. He held Jiwoong's two hands with one hand and put top of Jiwoong  head.Jiwoong didn't say anything, just like a predator catching its prey, Matthee was pressing both hands tightly to the sofa. Matthew slowly approached the older man and sniffed his neck. He slowly brought his face closer to jiwoong's face and big brother approached matthew thinking he was going to kiss him, but sly fox had a different plan. Matthew approached his kitty ear and bite it. Jiwoong winched from pain.
Matthew then use his cute voice: jiwoon hyung please say I love you my little cute baby he teased him by touching his chest
Jiwoong was pounding so hard but he have to obey him .
Jiwoong: i love you my little cute baby fox his hand still pinned on sofa he again: please darling let me go it hurts. He asked with smile
Matthew: ok. Ask my question than: who is more cute ? More lovely? More sexy? Possessed? Jealous type? Who you love more? Me or that Seobin didnt let go older hands but still trying his patience by smelling up close to him.
Jiwoong: only you i only think about you bae the "bae "sounded breathly
Matthew touch his private area just urinating not pressing or grabbing but even this mild touch giving feeling to Jiwoong . Then matthew stopped and: hyung love you to but dont even talk with him when im around even if im not around dont glare him or talk with him . Im not jealous but im possesive over you. He left jiwoong speechless. Movie date turn to wild tease. Jiwoong also follow his baby
So guys this part also over❤️💋
Hope u like it
Its alittle wild which is i like🌚haha
Thanks always supporting this story
Info about couples
Haobin🌺
Hanbin -  switch
Hao- switch
Gyujin🌻
Gyuvin -- top
yujin- bottom
Taeri/ Rirea🌸
Taerae- switch
Ricky - switch
Mattwoong🪷
Matthew- mostly bottom but when he jealous he turns to beast
Jiwoong- mostly top
Gunwook- single🌝 maybe not☄