I'm on the phone

Tord smacked Tom's ass and leaned in to him, gently pulling off the boys headphones and whispering "I can't wait for tonight baby boy"
He then heard from Tom's headphones "who was that? Why did they call you baby boy? Thomas are you dating someone? Who are they? When can I meet them? What are they like? Are they treating you well?"
Tom muted himself and looked back at tord "what the fuck! I'm in the phone with my mom!"
"How was I supposed to know!" Tord put his hands up defensively.
"What am I supposed to tell her, she'd kill me if she found out I'm your sugar baby!"
"Just tell her your dating me, I mean we kinda are dating"
"But I told her I'm your assistant-"
Tord took the phone and put her on speakerphone "Hi Tom's mom, this is Tom's boyfriend," he says.
"Who are you? You better be treating my son right! Why hasn't Tom introduced me to you?"
"I'm tord Larksin, I absolutely spoil my little Tommy baby, and we just started dating so we haven't told anyone yet"
"Larksin? Aren't you that guy Tom's working for? Are you making him date you so he can keep his job? You know that's sexual harassment and I have a legal license, I will press charges!"
"Oh, no ma'am, you misunderstand, Tom recently was promoted, I doubt he had time to tell you, but after he was promoted he was no longer my subordinate so I asked him out"
"Were you creeping on my son the whole time he was your assistant!?"
"No ma'am, I just-" tord didn't know what else to say so he looked to Tom.
"mom, he didn't flirt with me when he was my boss"
"Good, now when can I come over to meet him Thomas, I'm very intrigued about this new boyfriend of yours."
"I don't know mom, it's a bit early in the relationship..."
"Feel free to come over any weekend, we'd be happy to have you at our home!" Tord says, he had been eager to meet toms mom since they had started their relationship.
"Our home? Thomas you're not living with this man are you? You just started dating!"
Tom put his head in his hands "no mom, we're not living together..." He says.
"My bad, Tom stays over quite a bit, he's practically taken over the main guest room" tord chuckles "but I have plenty of other guest rooms that you could stay in ma'am" he adds.