𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾.

"YOU LOOK SO GOOD right now." uttered tyana "thank you mama.." smirked kevin, his heart was beating so loud he could barely hear himself thinking, tyana hummed and pulled him closer by his pants; she glanced at kevin's watch and sighed quietly "i gotta go, but i want you to come by later." smiled tyana, kevin pouted but nodded "y'all boys be safe, i'll see you later." and with that tyana let go of his waistband and skated off.

he was sad she had to go but he knew he'd still have fun with his goofy ass friends, they only skated for a few more hours before leaving; they were currently in the car "wait so we're still gonna do all the other stuff on the wheel?" asked arion, giddy that they got to have more fun "yesssugh." groaned jarad "that's cool and all but a nigga hungry so can we go get wing stop?" asked kevin, glancing at camrin as he asked.

"y'all got wing stop money?" asked jarad as he came to a stop "you swear you somebody daddy." scoffed camrin, crossing his arms "you wish i was yo daddy bitch." giggled jarad "one day ima just stop hanging out with y'all." scoffed kevin, holding onto his seatbelt tight as he sped off, the group bickered the whole way there but eventually jarad did pull up into wing stop, only because he was hungry as well.

the four exited the car and made their way into the establishment then walked over to the counter "what y'all want?" asked jarad "i think we should get the thirty wings mix and match." voiced kevin, standing next to jarad "we get three flavors with fries, it could last us a couple days." shrugged kevin, jarad nodded and waited for a worker to come take their order — once they ordered they found a place to sit and began to converse.

"so kay kay, wassup with you and T?" asked jarad, kevin shook his head "nothing.. she got a man or some shit." spoke kevin, trying to play it off like he didn't practically know her life story "boy please, she clearly don't like her nigga since she was all up on you." spoke dougie "she better back off my man.." mumbled camrin, the three glanced at him with concerned expressions before continuing their conversation "agreed, she wants to fuck you i fear." giggled jarad.

kevin sighed heavily "ion think so, we hung out yesterday and i was flirting with her and she looked so fucking disgusted with me, it was so embarrassing oh my god." whined kevin, running his hands down his face "then she said she happy with her boyfriend." kevin resumed his sentence "she's honestly just playing hard to get, she had you by your pants nigga — no girl does that to a nigga she don't wanna fuck." dougie assured his cousin.

kevin looked down at the wooden table and picked at it for a moment before speaking "she invited me to her dorm tonight." mumbled kevin, the three instantly became loud, jarad shook kevin roughly while dougie and camrin began to act feral, once people started to stare they calmed down, kevin's face was red with embarrassment "y'all are so embarrassing." chuckled kevin.

their food made it to their table shortly after; once they ate, they made it to their next activity which was bowling, then to the last activity of the night which was just going to see a movie; they saw transformers and by the time the movie ended it was close to six, so they made their way home for kevin's sake.

kevin hopped out the car first, he wanted to shower before going to see tyana; he'd been out all day and he was so sweaty from bowling that you'd think he went swimming. he said his goodbyes to jarad and camrin as they got off the elevator on their floor, him and arion talked a bit as they continued the elevator ride to their floor.

time skip.

it was now seven and kevin was fresh and clean, he dressed in a wifebeater paired with some sweatpants — he needed something that was easy to slip off "oh my god, you're a slut.." mumbled kevin, he checked the time again and slid on his crocs — as he was about to leave his room he got a notification from his fake account letting him know that daniel was going live, he wouldn't say he's forgotten about him but killing him wasn't on his mind as much as fucking tyana was; after this, he'd definitely find a way to get rid of him.

maybe he could frame the girl daniel was cheating on tyana with, kevin shook his head and shoved his phone into his pocket "i'll see you later.. or tomorrow." spoke kevin, waving goodbye to his cousin, arion waved back and watched as kevin left their dorm.

kevin smiled the whole way to tyana's dorm, his face was becoming sore from how hard he was cheesing, this was a dream come true, if you think he's obsessed now imagine how he'll be once he gets to fuck. once he made it to her dorm he inhaled deeply and knocked on her door, she answered almost instantly as if she was standing right by the door — kevin looked her up and down, she wore a short satin gown, her nipples poking through her clothes; she stepped to the side and allowed kevin to enter her dorm.

she closed the door behind him and grabbed kevin's hand; leading him to her bed "you can get comfy, you don't have to sit there all stiff." snickered tyana "my bad.. i'm just nervous." kevin spoke, rubbing the back of his neck — tyana nodded and laid back on her bed, she watched as kevin came up beside her, she already had a movie playing so kevin tuned into that, he was happy with how much time they'd been spending together.

kevin slid his hand onto her thigh and began to softly massage it, tyana intensely watched his hand, after a couple seconds she placed her hand over his and looked at him, kevin sat up a bit and met eyes with her; "kevin.." mumbled tyana, kevin hummed and licked over his bottom lip, this was a dream come true until it wasn't.

"i'm sorry if i gave off the wrong signals kev, i just wanted to hang out." tyana spoke softly; she moved kevin's hand and watched as his face changed — it seemed like kevin only wanted to fuck but he didn't, he wanted to hold and love her unconditionally but no matter what he did she just wasn't jackin him "i don't get you, you flirt with me and then tell me you're in a happy relationship." scoffed kevin, getting off her bed; tyana furrowed her eyebrow and got up.

"flirt with you!? kevin i've never flirted with you, i only act the way i do towards you because i feel bad for you." spoke tyana; getting loud "you're so sweet and you just let me walk all over you, i can tell that you like me and i didn't wanna be mean, but i don't know how many times i have to tell you that i'm not into you." tyana softened her tone "that's bullshit, if you felt bad then we could've hung out like normal friends but you've been touching onna nigga like you wanna fuck!" exclaimed kevin, becoming angrier by the second "you don't do that type of shit when you have a nigga, weather you feel bad or not." kevin continued.

he found his shoes and put them on, he was so angry he felt as if steam was about to come out of his nose and ears.

"you're being so fucking rude, you're lucky i even hung around you like honestly, when jarad first told me about you i didnt even wanna meet you — you're so fucking pathetic kevin, you keep trying to get with a girl who so clearly doesn't want you." ranted tyana, kevin paused in his tracks and stared at the girl; as much as he wanted to lose his mind he kept his cool as best as he could and exited her dorm without another word said.

when kevin left, he stood in front of her dorm and paced around for a while, he smacked himself in the head a few times trying to release his anger but that did nothing for him — he huffed and stomped all the way to his dorm, he would've ended daniel that night but he thought it'd be a little suspicious if daniel died right after they argued but everyday daniel was getting closer and closer to death.

author here.
ya thought they was gon get neaky naaah👀
excuse mistakes....
damn near 6 am update
1482 words 👩🏼‍🦰