𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾.

IT HAD BEEN A FEW days since the incident with jarad and by now kevin had got rid of the hoodie, jarad coming in and snooping made him realize that literally anybody could go under there and get it so he did a little bonfire that same night to get rid of those things — with those being gone he felt like a new man, there was absolutely no proof of him being there or being involved and if jarad had told anyone he'd just sound like a crazy person.

after that whole ordeal though he had to lie to tyana saying a family emergency had come up and that's why he had left her, he felt so terrible and it was all jarad's fault. honestly he'd thought about killing jarad a lot after all the shit he's pulled but he knew camrin and arion cared too much about him, he didn't wanna hurt his cousin like that plus he was a friend of tyana's as well, so he'd keep him around.. for now at least.

"we should do something today." spoke camrin, sitting on kevin's lap, kevin scrunched up his face and pushed camrin on the floor, arion pointed and laughed at him while camrin scoffed and got up from the floor; he dusted his self off and sat next to kevin "i wish man, i got so much fuckin work i feel like my head is gonna explode." groaned arion as he flopped back on his bed "you slow man, just cheat!" suggested camrin "how you gon call him slow but you- never mind bruh.." mumbled kevin "and ain't you tryna be a nurse, nigga you can't cheat on that shit, i swear this new generation of nurses gon be hell!" exclaimed arion, a giggle left his mouth and kevin's while camrin sat there mean mugging the two.

camrin rolled his eyes and changed the subject "well kevin you wanna do something just me and you?" asked camrin; batting his eyelashes "sure, you paying though nigga!" laughed kevin; sticking out his tongue as he stood up to put his shoes on "you wanna be a girl so fuckin bad." camrin shook his head "says you?!?" argued kevin, just as they were about to leave camrin gripped his stomach tightly and shook his head "hold up.." voiced the lightskin as he ran to the bathroom.

kevin rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall, he just knew camrin would be in there for decades — ten minutes into camrin's bathroom break and there was a soft knock on the door, kevin raised his eyebrow and opened the door; revealing tyana, a smile crept onto his face as he looked at the girl "so um, you totally don't have to go if you don't wanna but um.. just here." rambled tyana before she handed him the piece of paper, it was daniel's obituary, he frowned and read the pamphlet.

after he read it he gave it back to tyana "his funeral is in a week, i want you to go and i know you two didn't get along that good but i really want you to come." tyana smiled up at him, she nibbled on her cheek as she awaited his response "i'll go, of course i'll go, we didn't like eachother but that doesn't mean i wanted him dead ya know.." kevin shook his head, he looked down at his feet trying his best to seem as if he gave a shit.

once he lifted his head again tyana placed a hand on his cheek and softly rubbed it, she stood on her tippy toes a bit and placed a chaste kiss on his cheek; his mouth got dry as he glared at her, she watched as the blush crept onto his face and she honestly found that so cute "thank you for being here for me, you're the best kevin." smiled tyana "i gotta go but i'll come by later, bye bye." and with that she was off, kevin watched as she walked away — he was happy out of his mind, he entered the room again and began to jump around, arion shook his head "yeah gang, she got yo ass tweaking over a cheek kiss you've lost it i fear." laughed arion, holding his stomach as he laughed at the sight of kevin jumping around.

kevin shrugged and continued to dance around the room, he did the stanky leg, hit the folks, hit the quan and even whipped and nae naed; he was ecstatic!

eventually the lightskin ran out of breath and sat down, if camrin took any longer kevin was just gonna go to bed; it never took that long to take a shit, like ever.