𝐗𝐈𝐕 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾.

KEVIN YAWNED AND CRACKED his eyes open, the first thing he saw was tyana which made him smile, he sat up and rubbed his eyes before standing up from his bed, he walked over to the bathroom and after he pissed, he began to brush his teeth. while kevin brushed his teeth, last night kept replaying in his head; everything felt so surreal and what made it even better was tyana initiated it — she finally was the one making a move and he adored that.

as he bent down to spit the toothpaste out when he lifted back up there sat tyana on the sink, he let out a little gasp causing her to giggle "yo ass tiptoeing into the bathroom and shit." mumbled kevin while setting his toothbrush down, he picked up his wash cloth and started wiping the crust out his eyes. once he'd finished washing his face, he met eyes with tyana "good morning beautiful." smiled kevin, "good morning baby, i had fun last night." giggled tyana "shit me too, round two?" asked kevin as he picked her up off the sink.

tyana squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck, he held her with one hand while using his other hand to rub her thigh "mhm kev, i'd love that but i gotta get going." hummed tyana, kevin nodded and set her down "i'll text you later, bye." kevin cheesed as he watched tyana strut away, he shook his head and decided to take a shower since he did feel a bit sticky — after his shower he got dressed and went to his first lesson of the day.

— time skip.

it was around three by now and kevin had finished most of his classes, he checked his phone and sighed as he entered the elevator — he pressed the button to camrin's floor, they were going to play basketball, kevin certainly wasn't the best at basketball but he knew he'd beat their asses in a basketball game and just for that reason he invited tyana to tag along. not long after kevin entered the elevator he was getting off it, he walked until he reached their room, kevin knocked against the door and within seconds the door flew open "finally!" groaned camrin, pulling kevin into his room.

"you took forever nigga." voiced camrin while letting go of kevin; he closed the door and turned around to face the lightskin "well maybe cause i actually go to my classes." kevin said fake gasping, camrin rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed "where arion and jarad?" interrogated kevin, seeing that they were no where in the room "bathroom." mumbled camrin, kevin rolled his eyes and sat next to camrin — he played with his shorts until arion and jarad came out "i invited tyana by the way." announced the male, arion and camrin nodded while jarad rolled his eyes.

kevin rolled his eyes back and stood up "i'll meet y'all at the car, i'll be back." grizzled kevin, he left the room and jogged back to the elevator to go get tyana. once he'd gotten to her floor he walked around before making his way to her dorm; he stood there and twisted the knob and to his surprise the door was unlocked so he invited himself in, kevin closed the door behind him before walking fully into the room.

like three minutes later tyana came out the bathroom, she let out a yelp as she saw kevin standing there "you scared the shit outta me." spoke tyana, holding her chest, kevin awkwardly chuckled and rubbed his neck "my bad, the door was unlocked." "oh shit, i gotta stop doing that." groaned tyana as she walked towards her dresser, spraying on her perfume that smelled like oat milk; she loved it so much.

"hell yeah girl, someone gon' come in this bitch and smother you." joked kevin, walking over to her "kev, not funny." tyana shook her head, she turned around only for him to be right behind her "my bad baby." pouted kevin as he snaked his arms around her waist, she had on some short shorts paired with a tube top — she had her hair in pigtails and man did she look good.

he sent a slap to her ass and gripped it, grabbing a bit of her pussy as he did so, they both let out a tiny groan before tyana pulled herself away from kevin "yo fine ass gon make me reschedule this damn game." smirked kevin, tyana blushed and laughed "cmon, i know they complaining about how long you're taking."

time skip.

"okay how we doing this?" asked camrin "i wanna do teams." arion spoke quickly "ight bet, me and you against jarad and kevin." smiled camrin — jarad and kevin glanced at eachother before kevin grabbed jarads' arm and dragged him away from the court "ight look nigga, you need to calm yo ass down, yeah you did that opp shit but we cool for now, youn gotta be mute." rambled kevin, jarad slowly nodded his head, he was iffy but at least he didn't have to worry about kevin coming for him in the middle of the night.. right?

the two walked back to the court and began the game, the game lasted for two hours — by the time they'd finished everyone was shirtless and damm near shortless too, jarad was a little verbal during the game but nothing special "you did good." praised tyana, pulling a handkerchief out her purse, she wiped some of the sweat off his face and smiled "thank you mama." she hummed and nodded "alright, who up for round two." shouted kevin as he got up from the bench.

excuse mistakes
finna be on a updating spree today 😍
963 words