𝐈𝐗 , 𝗌𝗁𝖾.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS wrong with you." groaned camrin as he placed his hands in front of him; trying to stop kevin from entering their room, kevin scrunched up his face and pushed past camrin. he noticed the bathroom door was closed so he shuffled over to the bathroom and began banging on the door, within a couple seconds the door was swinging open; revealing a confused jarad — before jarad could utter a word, he was getting pushed further into the bathroom by kevin "what kinda fuckin friend are you, you knew what tip tyana was on and you still let me meet her and all this other shit."

"man what, it's nine o'clock and you in here yelling bout some dumb shit." mumbled jarad; he rubbed his eyes and pushed kevin back "nigga ion give a fuck if it was two in the morning, why would you let me embarrass myself." asked kevin, he was genuinely upset — "you a grown ass man, kevin damn, if you wanna chase a bitch then chase her, i'm sure nothing i could've said would've made you leave tyana alone and i bet you still gon chase her." spat jarad.

kevin knew he was right, he was most definitely still gonna chase tyana but from a far as of now since they weren't on good terms exactly. he might've been an obsessed looney but he still had feelings and his little spirit was crushed "and she came around didn't she; y'all been all buddy buddy lately so what the fuck happened..?" jarad inquired, kevin huffed "some shit popped off yesterday and she ended up telling me off then she said when you first told her about me, that she said she ain't even wanna meet me and all this other shit about how she only hang around me cause she feels bad."

"you hyped my head up like never before when you knew how she was feeling at first." said kevin "you ain't hear what i just said? it's not my fault you're chasing a bitch who does not want you." spoke jarad; over announcing his words. kevin furrowed his eyebrows, as the darkskin made fun of him he couldn't help but become angrier, he had been angry since last night and even after sleeping; his anger still hadn't wore off.

so instead of speaking he tackled jarad to the ground, camrin gasped and scurried into the bathroom, jarad fought back as best as he could from the floor while camrin tried to pry the lightskin off him. "i'll call yo p.o right now bitch!" spat jarad, kneeing kevin in the crotch, the male groaned and as he reached down this gave jarad enough time to get kevin off of him.

kevin laid on the floor for a minute as he held his dick; he rolled around their bathroom floor until they practically dragged him out their bathroom, throwing him out into the hall. kevin let go of his crotch and frowned once he realized that camrin and jarad probably had disowned him, his life seemed to be in shambles — he'd literally lost three friends within the span of two days, it was his fault though.

the day had just barely started and it was already off to a bad start, kevin got off the floor and made his way to the elevator — he'd sleep for another hour before going to class.

time skip.

"you good? you was whining in ya sleep." chuckled arion as he shook his cousin awake, kevin rubbed his eyes and sat up, his hands were a bit wet from when he rubbed his eyes; was he.. crying in his sleep? kevin shrugged it off and thanked arion for waking him up, he took a quick shower then threw on a hoodie and some black jeans — after putting on his shoes he grabbed what he'd need for class and made his way to his first class.

kevin sat at the back of his class, he was about fifteen minutes into the lesson and he was already doing something else; he was on his burner account stalking tyana, she hadn't posted anything like she normally did. kevin was confused as to why so he went to daniel's account, even though he knew daniel didn't post tyana he wanted to see what the man was up to.

he tapped on his stories and almost died when he saw what daniel posted, it was a picture of him and the girl from the stairwell with the caption "cousin ❤️" daniel was sick in the mind, kevin screenshotted the story and switched to his main account — he debated if he was gonna send it to tyana, he shook his head and sat back, deciding against it.

he was hoping tyana would be smart enough to figure out on her own that they were fucking but god knows how long they've been messing around "guess they got tired of fucking in the stairs." murmured kevin — he focused his attention back onto his lesson and did his work.

a few hours later and kevin was at the deli, he'd gotten hungry and couldn't even eat the remainder of his wingstop since it was at jarad's dorm, he got a philly cheestake and a sprite then began to walk back to braxton "you stalkin me?" asked a familiar voice, the familiar voice of a person he didn't like — kevin scoffed and turned around being met with daniel and his "cousin" "no." kevin spoke simply; he turned back around and started to walk away, he could hear the two conversating but he could care less.

he wholeheartedly hated daniel, everyday he woke up wishing that he would just die without him having to do anything.

author here
some lil filler shit
964 words