𝟎𝟏 this is the part where you run

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘.
❛ This is the Part Where You Run ❜

ㅤ"Report to your stations immediately

ㅤ"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack!" The Maximoff twins, heard Strucker speak over the PA and held hands, clearly scared. "We are under attack!" Strucker yelled again as Hydra soldiers ran and fired in all directions.

Outside the base, the Avengers fought anyone who tried to attack them. Ella didn't know exactly what was going on. She was with Black Widow and Hawkeye, while Iron Man and Thor were flying, Captain America was on a motorbike and Hulk, was smashing.

"We're going to have to jump." Natasha said looking specifically at Ella, worried whether she could pull it off or not.

"What?" She looked at her indignantly, frowning.

"On three, go." Clint said as he stopped shooting his arrows at the soldiers. Natasha took Ella's hand and looked at her, nodding.

"How did we train, Ella, can you do it?" Ella didn't answer, she just nodded too, after all, she didn't have many options, if she stayed there, the car would explode along with her.

"One―" Clint started but then was cut off by Natasha.

"Three!" She screamed as the three of them jumped out of the car and the other Avengers gathered in front of them. As Ella jumped, she tried to land on the ground, but instead, a gust of air came out of her hands and she flew straight up. Something that until then, she didn't know she could do.

Ella couldn't hold on for long before falling to the ground in the infamous Black Widow pose. She tossed her hair back, and before she could get to her feet, one of the soldiers coming towards her tried to shoot her. Fortunately, she was able to dodge them all. She got up and ran at him and kicked him in the side of the face, before climbing onto his neck and doing a throat choke so he landed on the ground unconscious. The forest was bathed in snow, so when Ella let out a weary sigh, a hot air billowed from her mouth.

"Shit!" Tony said through the communicator when he couldn't get into the Hydra base.

"Language!" Steve scolded him and Ella couldn't help but chuckle quietly. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" Captain America added.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis answered. Six more soldiers came for Ella, she was at a disadvantage as she was now alone. She was trained in case this kind of thing happened, so she knew which the wisest decision to make would be.