𝟎𝟓 somebody that i used to know

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘.
❛ Somebody That I Used To Know ❜

ㅤThe team was separated once again, with Tony going to Oslo just as he said he would, and Bruce returning to the tower so that the risks of someone seeing him or another incident with the Hulk could be avoided

ㅤThe team was separated once again, with Tony going to Oslo just as he said he would, and Bruce returning to the tower so that the risks of someone seeing him or another incident with the Hulk could be avoided. Steve, Ella, Natasha and Clint left for Seoul early in the morning, in search of Dr. Cho and the new body that Ultron was building.

Ella, Natasha and Clint stayed inside the Quinjet while Steve was left on dry land to go to the facility where Dr. Cho worked. Steve ran to the center of the compound when he saw the trail of destruction that Ultron had left, until he found Helen lying injured on the ground. Other than that, there was no trace of Ultron, or even the Maximoff twins.

"Dr. Cho!" The trio heard Rogers shout through the comms, followed by Helen Cho's heavy breathing, which put them on alert.

"He's uploading himself into the body." This time, Dr. Cho's voice was heard, she was having some difficulty speaking.

"Where?" Steve questioned, and for a few seconds, silence was all that was heard.

Just as Ella was about to say something, Helen spoke again, "The real power, is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."

"First, I have to find him." Steve said in regards to Ultron, more to himself than to Helen or the other three on the comms.

"Go." That said, Steve reluctantly left the place and left Dr. Cho, just as she asked.

"Did you guys copy that?" Cap asked.

"We did." Clint answered in confirmation.

"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." Natasha informed him while using a quinjet device to search the city for Ultron. Ella was using the same resources as Natasha, while Clint chose to keep an eye on everything outside the jet, as he was the one piloting it.

"There. It's the truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them." Clint says as he watches the truck pass over the overpass below them.

"You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab." Ella said as she walked away from the device she was using to get information.

"I could take out the driver." Clint added.

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city." Steve told him as he got to where Clint had told him to go.

"What do we do then? It would kill everyone." Ella asked, genuinely confused.